cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unsuspend account

Vollmar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my auto pay to new card...then it didn't take out the money..I topped up the account...but how do I get it suspended? 

10 REPLIES 10

franchesca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had similiar issue. I had enough in account but did phone did not activate. So I added ONE dollar payment. Then phone immediately was recativated, no delay time.

@Vollmar wrote:
I hit reactivate and it gives message to make payment within 90 days...I have $10 in plus sitting there and it won't take money from my account...is it because it's a visa debit card?

Once the funds are put into your account, the source (credit card, voucher) wouldn't matter.

Which plan do you have and what is the amount owing? Do you have enough in Available Funds to pay the balance? If yes, try hitting Reactivate.

If you get weird results, try clearing your cache, logout and try again with incognito mode.

If problem presists, would you mind psoting picture of your Overview screen (without your personal details)

@Bubbly100 wrote:

Make sure to pay any remaining balance on your account if there is any. Good luck! 

@Vollmar has stated that the top up has already been made.   I see this thread as being more of as an "I paid, so why am I still suspended".

Bubbly100
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Make sure to pay any remaining balance on your account if there is any. Good luck! 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Vollmar wrote:

I changed my auto pay to new card...then it didn't take out the money..I topped up the account...but how do I get it suspended? 

If lost/stolen and making extra payment didn't work, send message to Moderator_Team to have them look.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@VollmarTry manually add enough money for your plan -$10 then activate again.

Vollmar
I hit reactivate and it gives message to make payment within 90 days...I have $10 in plus sitting there and it won't take money from my account...is it because it's a visa debit card?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Vollmar wrote:

@Vollmar  Login to your account and hit the reactivate button and then restart your phone. If it still doesn't work try the lost/stolen reset trick.

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In your selfserve account, is the statis  ACTIVE or not?  The payment may have gone thru by now.

Vollmar

Ow do I get it unsuspended

Need Help? Let's chat.