cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to tell if promo is stackable

Ayiazk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I tell if the promo I have is stackable? I received a one time 5GB promo in Dec. Thx.

10 REPLIES 10

@Ayiazk wrote:

How do I check the terms of the promo?

I received "a bonus 5 GB on plans $35+" when I signed up in Dec. 

I want to know if I change the plan whether I loose this bonus or whether it carries on.

Thx

@Ayiazk  That 5 GB add-on was a one-time data bonus that is associated with your account and not your plan so you can switch without any issues.

Hey Community,

From November 25 to December 2, customers that activate online or in-store will receive a one-time bonus 5GB of data. Simply activate before December 2, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $35+/mo plan to claim this offer. This will be applied as an Add-On. This offer is available to new customers only and not stackable with any other promos (except for Refer-a-friend bonus).

How to Get this Offer:

• Click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you
  • Activate in-store OR visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on a $35/mo or higher plan by December 2, 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 5 GB data Add-On within 2 business days of activation.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team

@Ayiazk wrote:

I want to know if I change the plan whether I loose this bonus or whether it carries on.

Thx

@Ayiazk here is the official statment 

The official word from Public mobile employee would likely be based on what the terms and condition of the promotion.

5GB one-time data bonus will be applied to rate plans of $35/month or more. Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This offer is subject to change without notice. This offer is not stackable.

Nobody will know until somebody tries to lower their plan and then see what happens with the 5GB data add on. others have said it was not effected

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ayiazk wrote:

Thx

@Ayiazk hi no you will not loose it I have the same promo and downgraded to 15 dollar plan, to be more correct my wife has it 😁

Ayiazk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thx

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Ayiazk wrote:

How can I tell if the promo I have is stackable? I received a one time 5GB promo in Dec. Thx.

Anytime there is a new promo it will say explicitly that it is stackable. For example, the new zero dollar promo said it was stackable so you could have signed up for the 35.00 promos where you receive 2G and take advantage of free promo with the bonus autopay 500mb promo. 😉

If you had a 5G promo do not switch away from it, these promotions are usually only stackable on the initial purchase. So if there are multiple promotions going on you can take advantage of them all. But if a new promotion comes up and you switch from the plan that gave you the 5G you will likely lose your 5G of data.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket to inquire from a moderator. Click on the question mark on the bottom right.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Ayiazk can you please elaborate? If you received 5Gb promo previously, you can buy addon with extra data, or get a data give away in the future (if PM will have it).

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Ayiazk  you have to check the terms of the promotion. Stay safe. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ayiazk   If you received an one time promo 5GB data, then you can purchase an add-on data anytime as they are not connected, but I'm a little confused by your question.  Can you provide more details as to what you need to know?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Ayiazk Hello stackable With what may I ask

Need Help? Let's chat.