cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to talk to AGENT

BethM1313
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I need help and how do I reach an agent? 

7 REPLIES 7

@BethM1313    That's a terrible situation with the wildfires in Alberta.  Good to hear support was willing to help somewhat by giving you extra data during this emergency situation.

BethM1313

Thank you for the reply.. I talked with an agent. Explained our town has been under evacuation due to wildfires since May 4 th. I explained that because we have no wifi our data was becoming very expensive to keep adding more. The agent said the would add 1 g of data to my phone.. I was so thankful. We are still under evacuation even today. 

BethM1313

Our town in Alberta has been evacuated since May 04 and we are still evacuated may 13 th.was wondering if any help from public mobility since we are staying in the country with no wifi and very expensive for the three of us. Seeing if public mobility could help in anyway .. Thank you 

BethM1313

Thank you I did send a ticket. Our town has been evacuated since May 4 due to wildfires we are still under evacuation. We are staying out in the country and no wifi it is costing our family of 3 a fortune for data. Was wondering if public mobility could help. 

BethM1313

Our Town in Drayton Valley, Alberta has been evacuated since May 4 th due to wildfires. Still under evacuation and still today  May 13 th need to know if public mobility would help our family with phone data because we don’t have wifi out in the country where we are staying . It’s costing our 3 family members a fortune. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BethM1313 

You can’t talk to an CS_Agent. You can only contact them through SIMon Chatbot or private message them.

If it is a common issue, members here can help you troubleshoot the issue. It maybe faster.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @BethM1313 what kind of help you need?  share your problem and maybe we can help 

to submit ticket with PM:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.