cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to switch to Koodo and make sure all is paid and there's nothing outstanding?

nateeboom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I found a better value plan with Koodo ($39 20 GB) and since Public Mobile is not giving me the option to switch to their promo plan ($40 15 GB), at least in my user dashboard, I'd like to know how I can make sure all is well and paid when I switch to Koodo?

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nateeboom   Yes, the $39 /20 GB is a great deal if you need the data.  But if you need the save $40/15GB have less data but you save money from rewards

But again, you can always switch to the $40 /15GB plan.  Just login to My Account , click Change plan and the plan is there under 4G tab.

PM is prepaid, you always pay on day 1 for the next 30 days service and you need to buy add-on before you use anything extra.  So, it is sure "all is well and paid when" you switch

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nateeboom  The plan is still there 

To change plan sign into my Account and go to plan add-ons tab and use yellow arrow to scroll thru 3G and 4G plans .

Handy1_0-1683819355444.png

Once you find plan you want be sure to change on renewal date . So you don’t lose out on current cycle

but if you decide to leave no worry PM is pre paid service so when you leave you owe nothing 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @nateeboom   PM is prepaid, so you won't owe PM anything when you move away.  On the other hand, PM is prepaid and they won't refund you the days left before renewal.  

Just login My Account and disable Pre-Authorized payment first

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@nateeboom 

any PM customer can select the $40 / 15GB plan. Log in on a laptop...

change.png

Need Help? Let's chat.