cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sign up for Koodo offers?

Y4J259
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My Friend and I both switched from Koodo to PC recently, both getting the $40 4.5Gb deal. He got an offer by text from 5130 offering $45 8Gb if he switched back to Koodo. How do you sign up for Koodo offers? 

3 REPLIES 3

shaplamaple
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think, you need not to be an ex-koodo customer. All you need to wait for the offer to pop-up. Happy waiting.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Y4J259 wrote:

My Friend and I both switched from Koodo to PC recently, both getting the $40 4.5Gb deal. He got an offer by text from 5130 offering $45 8Gb if he switched back to Koodo. How do you sign up for Koodo offers? 

@Y4J259 you can't sign up unfortunately--all you can do is wait to receive an offer.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You need to be ex-Koodo I believe. I tried the promo code on RFD but it then asked me for my phone number, which in my case, was not ever a Koodo number.

@Y4J259 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.