cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to receive first month free as part of the 2021 January Promotion?

fenghaoyuchris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've signed up with the promotion email through the website and get confirmation that my email will be qualified. Just want to see how should I will receive the 1st month free promotion.

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @fenghaoyuchris 

You will NOT receive your "first month free as part of the 2021 January Promotion".

Upon activating, your payment card (or other source of payment arranged upon activation) will be debited for the amount required for the first 30 days of service for the plan that you select.

If you activated using the same e-mail address that you used to sign up for the promotion, you will receive your 2nd 30-day period of service for free by way of an account credit which will be assigned prior to the 2nd 30-day cycle of your selected plan.

Saying that, it is completely understandable why you might believe one might get the first month free, given the wording of the promotion on the get offer landing page, which reads:

HALIMACS_0-1610118316747.png

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fenghaoyuchris You will definately be getting it after your first full month, so if your renewal is on Feb7th it will be free then (the second month)

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You have to pay for the first month.  You would receive a credit for the second month.

1. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  2. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  3. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.
Need Help? Let's chat.