cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to receive community points

R4mbo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you receive community points. I know that you can save up to 20$ a month but i’m wondering how many responses/participation it takes to even save a dollar. Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@R4mbo    You will find out that the way to Community rewards is being quick, precise, and helpful in responses. 

Usually, the 1st reply on a new post gets the solution (and sometimes whether it's the best reply or not) 😏

Sometimes an OP (original poster) simply reads the first reply and simply marks it as the solution without waiting for further replies which may end up being more relevant and helpful.

So, yes, the vampires and auto-reloaders around here are the ones who usually get the top rewards.

No names/users in particular .... 

Bazinga @will13am !!

I've heard rumors he's a vampire and doesn't need sleep. But that's just a rumor. 

I myself @R4mbo come here for about 10-15 minutes after I get home from work then off an on during the night if I have time. But I do find that it is very time consuming for $10 a month. Pace yourself. Learn from the regulars here. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@R4mbo - the leaderboard is a good way to losely see who would be awarded rewards. Keep an eye out here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/kudos/leaderboardpage/category-id/Public_Mobile_Commu...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@R4mbo 

You will receive 5% in points from your monthly bill.

Also, you will receive additional points by participating on this Community. It is based on the number of Bravos received and solved solutions. PM have a secret formula on what your top % in participation.

IMG_0115.png

Only Oracle status will receive $20 or 20 points credit for the month.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Here's my best shot, @R4mbo 

5-10 minutes responding each day, maybe $1

15-20 minutes ... maybe $2

20-30 minutes ... maybe $5

30-60 minutes ... maybe $10

To get $20, you will have usually have to have spent ALOT of time here and either be appointed to Oracle or enter to become one when PM has opening(s).

Many have said your much better off collecting refundables off the roadways than looking to make money here.

It's a labor of love, nothing else...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@R4mbo - $20 are for Oracle only. They are appointed or selected by Public Mobile staff.

The rest of us is from $1/1point to $15/15point each month. This is based on participation by how many members are contributing. It is hard to put a number on bravos or solutions or post one must make, but it is a formula that Public goes by somewhere in the background.

Stick around and read and answer questions when you think you can help, and things / rewards may come your way.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@R4mbo  It’s secret formula that only PM knows and only oracles can get $20 , but I do know you can 

By participating , reading and helping others with questions . And learning and sharing and good things will happen 

ranked chart here 

Handy1_0-1695599901605.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@R4mbo , earning community rewards is best viewed as a labor of love rather than a money making thing.  You learn about the service and help others who need help in the community.  Support is ranked monthly and rewards issues based on participation level.  There are members glued to their computer terminals all day in order to earn the top reward, right @Handy1 ?

Need Help? Let's chat.