cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reach Customer Service?

devkotapremb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

Does anyone have an idea how I can reach to customer service?

What type of company is this?

14 REPLIES 14

the trick to paste is Shift-Ctrl-V

@dust2dust wrote:

@Timer- So you are not adding all that on the link? I don't get that happening to me.

Another way is to simply not give any credit. But having that on the link gives credit. So it doesn't seem right when someone else made the content.

@Timer is using Microsoft Edge.

@dust2dust 

When I use Microsoft Edge and I copy and paste urls, the TEXT TO DISPLAY looks like this:

Re: How to reach Customer Service? - Community (publicmobile.ca)

When I use Chrome and I copy and paste urls, the TEXT TO DISPLAY looks like this:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/How-to-reach-Customer-Service/m-p/867334#...

When I use Safari and I copy and paste urls, the TEXT TO DISPLAY looks like this:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/How-to-reach-Customer-Service/m-p/867334#...

Yes, you can edit the TEXT TO DISPLAY in the hyperlink, but I usually don't bother.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Z vs S--S 😂

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yes all the ways listed above, most efficient is probably private messaging a live CSA at CS_Agent. 

It is the kind of company that does it all online to save money and offer competitive tier 3 prices. It is also a company that doesn't hide this fact and is adamant and makes it very clear on their website, through web searches and prob a million times on this community forum you are on now, so I always wonder why so many people find this such a complete surprise like they have been blindsided out of nowhere !?

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you a customer or just inquiring?

@dust2dust 

on Windows 11 used Microsoft Edge.

if you that the link for the top up here is it  Re: How to reach Customer Service? - Community (publicmobile.ca)

i didn't do anything on it ... you can see it but i think your setting in community in your account you do something.

i don't know how you did but if you don't if don't mind can you take a video on your browser..

@Timer- ok let's see

or test to display 

I don't get it. Firefox on Windows 10.

What's your point with softech? Looks like text to me. I imagine he has a reference that he's pasting from. Why would one want to type all that every time? I don't. So I very infrequently tell people to contact the support people because I don't want to have to type it all out. I use very little reference material. I almost always type new. But I get that people do.

@dust2dust 

man please tried from your computer to post any link from here but not take from other has it from mobile link not will showing like that ... i'm not added anything on any link...

@dust2dust 

e.g. do you see those link for softech above from mobile he is save in note or PDF.

@Timer- So you are not adding all that on the link? I don't get that happening to me.

Another way is to simply not give any credit. But having that on the link gives credit. So it doesn't seem right when someone else made the content.

@dust2dust 

yeah i did last one by softech but for this i didn't do it but i will fix it now,, but i didn't  put "Community (publicmobile.ca)" when i take it C/P they showing like that i don't make anything else on link. and thanks.

@Timer wrote:

Bit.ly's to open ticket directly - Community (publicmobile.ca)

@Timer- It was nice that you gave credit to softech on an earlier thread about the usage details. Here again, that post was done by someone. When you write these things and put "Community (publicmobile.ca)" like that then you're saying that publicmobile.ca produced it. In some cases you include information that DID come from publicmobile.ca. But this is not one of them. It would be nice if you also gave credit to who wrote the post you linked to.

I understand that publicmobile OWNS all of this content, but credit is nice to give to those who make it.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@devkotapremb 

PM is an online service so the only way to contact an agent is through private messaging or creating a ticket through SIMon Chatbot.

This is the main reason for the lower cell service fees...no staff on the phone to answer questions.

Common questions can be answered through the Community forum and problems accessing your account can go through the CS_Agent to weed out the hackers.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@devkotapremb 

Bit.ly's to open ticket directly - Community (publicmobile.ca) by @Luddite 

or contact PM support team by private message CS_Agent 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@devkotapremb   To properly engage support, you have to open ticket with them and  there are 2 ways:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Of course, you can also share your question and the Community, composed of your fellow customers  , might be able to help or suggest workarounds.

Need Help? Let's chat.