cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pause plan with available funds?

whelab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I understand we can turn off autopay to pause the plan for up to 90 days. But does that only apply to charging the credit card or the available funds as well? I have enough available funds to cover the next month. How do I pause my plan? If I stop autopay would that also stop taking money from my available funds too? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@whelab I just heard back from teh moderators and to accomplish what you aare asking you need to put your phone in lost /stolen mode from within self serve. 

check out the mods reply (solution)  in my similar thread https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/suspending-plan-even-with-enough-availabl...

mimmo

I asked the foruma a similar question teh other day and was hoping a mod woudl respond, but they have not yet.  I would message them and ask and see what they say. 

one thought was asking mods to to a fund transfer to a different account and one idea i had was putting the sim in lost/stolen mode (it blocks the sim from being used, but not sure of the effects at renewal time) .

please report back if you contact the mods

popping

@whelab

No body knows how to stop the renewal if you have enough fund to cover you plan renewal.

You can get add-on to reduce the amount of available fund in your account.  Since add-on does not expires until used.  This not prefect solution.  But it is one of the solution.

Need Help? Let's chat.