cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get list of number I have called since july?

yen
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have tried using view history usage but it just shows me since october something, not much info available. Any idea? I wish to filter just 2 phone numbers. Help please!

14 REPLIES 14

yen

Hello

Here is my contribution, true not possible to get more than 90 days on self service. 

Since privacy and third party issues just able to get info regarding my phone calls and text messages list but not including the number I called or I texted. The only way to get that info is with a court order and that could be up to 150 days, that being said, we can get that info we have available on the self service. At least, I know I can get it with a court order that really helps.

yen

Still waiting but I will let you know

Hi @yen 

I had a similar inquiry awhile back and the then-called "moderators " advised me there was nothing they could provide outside which is available through your self serve account history screens. 

If they do elect to go back further than 90 days, please post that information on this thread

Good luck!!!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yen  please do report back do we know for future similar questions

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Usually history only keeps 3 months on PM Self-serve

but keep in mind, the Sort feature there not really working (it looks like it works but it is not).  So, if you are search for the specific number, you really have to go through each page, which could be many pages,  and cannot rely on the sort.

yen

I have reached them. I hope they reply faster as you all guys tried to help me out. Thank youuu!

yen

Thank you for replying

yen

Thank you so much but really needs to be those specifics numbers and from july up to now. In reality no much calls or text made to them but I need them as a proof. On my phone, no way to get more than a couple of days. Thx a lot! 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo : My phone may have transferred over the prior history when I got it. I have history going back to Oct '19. My prior history goes back to Nov '19. I guess they have 2 years. Maybe my new phone more.

mimmo

@Anonymous  good idea on phone history, I just checked mine and it shows only till mid Aug, there is probably a limit to the quantity stored in the phone, so depending on how many calls have been made they might or might not be there.

mimmo

@Triguy  I don't think CSAs can go back more than 90 days either.

@yen depending on situation or the number and since it's only 2  could you contact them and see if they will help you out and show you the incoming call ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yen : Click on the radio button next to the calendar and then click in the first box and then click on the left arrow until you can't. It goes back three months. Still won't help you but it goes back to Aug 2 (today). The darker blue is the chooseable colour. Then click on the Destination # heading to sort by that column.

Do you have a new phone? Do you not have call history on your phone?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try submitting a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@yen wrote:

I have tried using view history usage but it just shows me since october something, not much info available. Any idea? I wish to filter just 2 phone numbers. Help please!

On my computer...looks like you can only search 7 or 30 days...and not by particular number.

Need Help? Let's chat.