cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get community dollars.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
So I began helping out this forum and I just wanted to know how much community money you can earn to your account per month. @Shazia_K

Thanks in advance
6 REPLIES 6

You both got $1 because you got "involved" more in the forum than 50% of people (if you look at your badges, you'll see that you got the 50% badge).

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
I also received 1 dollars maybe because we were new to forums. Refferal you will get 1 dollar off per 30 days or 3 dollar as per 90 days for each refferal and you will receive it untill your refferal keep their lines active with pm.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
No I just wanted to know as I have only received $1 from that. Yes I'd rather just receive referrals as well

The $10 a month is for Oracles who are members that are in the top 0.1% over the last year.  If you are looking at this for cost savings yes it can be but the amount of hours it takes to make these levels is not worth the money and if that is the reason you are doing it that is the wrong reason.  You could probably make more recycling bottles you find in a month.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

For any given calendar month, you can earn $1, $2, $4 ,$6 or $10.  However, the $10/month reward level is reserved for oracles.  Realistically, unless you are prepared to spend a lot of your time on this forum, I wouldn't count on more than $4/month (or $12 per 90-day cycle).  The lower reward levels are very achievable.  Anyone who makes a reasonable effort to contribute should manage to earn some level of reward.

Your reward level is determined by a combination of your total contribution statistics in any given month, including topics started, replies made, bravos received, bravos given, solutions authored, solutions accepted, lab ideas posted, etc.  Only PM knows the formula by which these are all evaluated.  They will not reveal this formula in order to prevent gaming of the system.

All about community rewards:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#U415

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Hi
You can earn upto 10 dollars per months
But no one know how much you can get exactly.community rewards depends on how much you contribute how many solutions and how many bravo you receive and give out. That's a basic formula or requirement.
Need Help? Let's chat.