Did you mean: 

How to get account number

Aayan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how can I get my account number can you help me to get this my account number 

12 REPLIES 12

@Aayan wrote:

how can I get my account number can you help me to get this my account number 

For number porting, the IMEI of your device could also be used instead of the account number.

@Aayan  Sounds like you have submitted a ticket just watch your envelope top of page to the right for response .. initial reply seems to take the longest but once you get first reply and back and forth communication between you and the agent will be fairly quickly and painless , hope you get it sorted out quickly 

Aayan

Yes I activated at store 

Aayan

Thank you so much for your suggestion yes that's what I thought I have use 2 different email I try with that also I registered and put new email id but than aslo it does work I create community accounts aslo and try to send ticket but it no option to submit I don't know what's going on I send private messages aslo till now I did not get any response I hope it will work I need to transfer my number it's very important 1 weeks I am not getting call 

@Aayan   different emails have to be used for different PM accounts.  So, you have 2 accounts, you have have used different email addresses

you can try to use the Reset Password link there and put in all the possible email addresses you could have used and see which one gets the password reset email

if nothing work, Pm Support will be your friend then, please open ticket with them:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

@Aayan  Each account needs its own email , so you must have used another email you can try to reset password and see what email gets reply to reset password 

@Aayan wrote:

I try so many times I can't found I been so store but no body can found 

Have you ever created a My Account login @Aayan ?

If you activated in store, back when that was happening, it is possible you did not create a My Account login. So, sounds like you may be porting out, if you are looking for the account number?

You may also search your email inbox for "Public Mobile". It is possible you received an activation email. This email would have included your account number in the TO line of the email.

Otherwise, you will need to get CSA to help you created a My Account so you can see/manage details of your number/account.

You can submit a ticket here to CSA to Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

Aayan

My husband get 2 Sim on his account may be that's why we cannot found 1 account number for my husband we found but for my number I can't found so can I use same this email address to login to my account it will be same or different email address 

@Aayan  When signed in go to  profile tab and you will see account number part of it will be missing but hover over the eye line thru it to make visible 

Pinkeshpatel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi sign in into 

selfserve.public mobile.ca

then click on Profile 

under profile scroll down and u will see account number 

Aayan

I try so many times I can't found I been so store but no body can found 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Aayan