5 REPLIES 5

vickichen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you have double paid,you donot need to pay monthly fee for the next month

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Ilirilir wrote:

Hi, i need a moderator. I iverpaid balance/plan

If you over paid the amount over should show in your balance. Keep it there until next month. PM pulls money from your balance first, before your auto-pay set up. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ilirilir wrote:

Are both PM charges shown as posted or pending?

If both are pending, wait a few days until both charges are posted.  Then, we know PM was taking 1 or 2 payment(s) from your credit card.

If the available fund in your account is equal to or more than 1 plan payment, although PM took 2 payment from your credit card, PM had left 1 payment in your account to be used in your future renewal.  It will take 60 - 90 days to receive a refund cheque.  It is better to leave it in your account and will be used in 30 days to renew your plan.

If you want to get hold of a moderator, create a moderator support ticket for help using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.  Wait time is from couple of hours to couple of days.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you overpay it by a lot, @Ilirilir, or just one cycle?

If the amount isn't a lot, it'll probably take longer to get it refunded than just leaving it there and it'll apply to the next month's charges for the service.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Ilirilir wrote:

Log into self service and see if the extra payment is in Available Funds. You can then just leave it there to go towards the next renewal and no need to contact a moderator.

If you do need a moderator here is the contact information.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.