cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deal with "Your call cannot be completed as dialed"

Wenlin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone,

Me and my partner transferred to Public Mobile together from another service provider a few days ago. It seems that something went wrong with the connection between two of us. 

Everytime I try to call her or she tries to call me, we cannot complete the call and were told "Your call cannot be completed as dialed". However, it seems to work well when we call or are called by others.

It was so strange.  Does anyone meet this problem before or have some ideas about it? 

Thank you very much in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Rashidkia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I add +1 to numbers and it works. If you are calling to another country and it happens do not hang on when it says this. your call will connect after some seconds.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Wenlin wrote:

Hello everyone,

Me and my partner transferred to Public Mobile together from another service provider a few days ago. It seems that something went wrong with the connection between two of us. 

Everytime I try to call her or she tries to call me, we cannot complete the call and were told "Your call cannot be completed as dialed". However, it seems to work well when we call or are called by others.

It was so strange.  Does anyone meet this problem before or have some ideas about it? 

Thank you very much in advance.

Dial 1 + phone number may works

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Wenlin Have you tried to manually dial with 1 in the front of the number?

Need Help? Let's chat.