cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact public

Mountstephen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently signed up for public mobile. It came up with an error saying someone will contact me. I left my phone number and an alternative number. They called my alt number 2 days ago while I was busy. I called the number back and it was Telus. The customer service at telus wouldnt help me he just kept saying sorry I cant help you with Public. I asked to be transferred to someone who can help, since this is the number that called me. He just kept repeating sorry he cant. Anyways im trying to email/use support and I get errors over and over again. 

How can I contact public? Seems useless I cant recieve calls or confirmation texts to sign into my accounts

2 REPLIES 2

Mountstephen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! Solved the problem.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Mountstephen   You can contact customer service by private message using this link to explain your problem

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.

Are you porting in a number from a previous provider?  There is a phone number to call for problems with that and I will private message it to you, check your inbox in a few moments.

Need Help? Let's chat.