cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check ticket status?

Big8D
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had data bonuses from previous year holiday giveaways but since public mobile upgraded their site it is gone.

I haven't used much of it and the long distance ones are gone. 

I followed the solution (workaround) created and submitted a ticket but wanted to know where can I check its status?

6 REPLIES 6

@Ergophile wrote:

Hearing back from someone doesn't tell you whether anything is being done. I've been sending tickets in monthly since February about my issue. I get a response pretty quickly with standard things like "sorry this is happening" and "we'll look into it". My first ticket on the issue was sent February 1st of this year. 

There doesn't seem to be any way to find out the status of a ticket. 

Ask the CSA for the status. That's the only way.

Ergophile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hearing back from someone doesn't tell you whether anything is being done. I've been sending tickets in monthly since February about my issue. I get a response pretty quickly with standard things like "sorry this is happening" and "we'll look into it". My first ticket on the issue was sent February 1st of this year. 

There doesn't seem to be any way to find out the status of a ticket. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Big8D 

Only way to check the status of your ticket is private message them and ask.

Recently asked and a CS_Agent got back to me within a couple of hours.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Big8D   

I think I remember there is another complain about add-on gone after site update.  

Yes, just message them again if it has been over 24 hours as advised by @esjliv 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Big8D  - there is no status checker on a message sent to CSA. If you haven't heard from them today (within 24 hours). Go to your SENT (click in the Inbox to drop down these) private messages and reply to that to follow up on your ticket.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Big8D hi you will get a response in your little envelope top right corner, it will light up with a nimber 

Need Help? Let's chat.