cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change plan when you are expired already

nrg_svr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Not my personal phone, but one I am helping someone with. Their plan is expired, and we have added a payment in an amount that will cover the new plan they want. The account shows this credit. But still, we're unable to select the new 'less expensive' plan.... the change plan screen just brings up blank options.....

Solution?

6 REPLIES 6

nrg_svr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The OP and incynk are one and the same, lol, but no, trying 4 different browsers did not reveal the plans..... the mods did the account identity authentication not long ago and activated the desired plan components manually....as a sort of add-on it looks like..... I then went in and updated the plan for the NEXT BILLING Cycle including auto-pay to get the data bonus, and it all looks good now.... so all done here!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@incynk wrote:

It didn't work to do that either - which prompted me to add funds into the account to see if that would allow doing it, but alas, we've contacted the mod team for resolve on this oddity.... 

We're awaiting the OP to see if they can see the plans to change to after doing things with browsers. But yes maybe the process is confused.

incynk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It didn't work to do that either - which prompted me to add funds into the account to see if that would allow doing it, but alas, we've contacted the mod team for resolve on this oddity.... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nrg_svr 

So actually it might be that you did the process slightly wrong. Click > According to the announcement thread from quite a while ago < that...(how's that srlawren? 🙂 ), you ought to have done the plan change first and then deposited the money.

But read the first post of the thread and you might find some answers.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@nrg_svr it's been a while since seeing this question. From what I recall you can't change to a lower price plan when the account is suspended.  You will need to ask a moderator to do that.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nrg_svr wrote:

Not my personal phone, but one I am helping someone with. Their plan is expired, and we have added a payment in an amount that will cover the new plan they want. The account shows this credit. But still, we're unable to select the new 'less expensive' plan.... the change plan screen just brings up blank options.....

Solution?

Maybe try clearing cache/site cookies or incognito/private mode or even a different browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.