cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change auto pay credit card info

Wondi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I forgot my self serve account and how do I change my credit card info from my account.Your response highly appreciated 

7 REPLIES 7

Wondi

Thanks

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wondi wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I forgot my account(email address created) so can't login to selfserve.

Can I create a new profile?

You should contact the mods; click this link.

@Wondi You can't create a new profile, it won't be connected to your account. You can try the password reset button, if that doesn't work you will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wondi wrote:

Hi I forgot my self serve account and how do I change my credit card info from my account.Your response highly appreciated 

Have you tried 'Forgot your password'?

Once you can access your account, go to Payment, then Manage Autopay.

Wondi

Thanks for your reply. I forgot my account(email address created) so can't login to selfserve.

Can I create a new profile?

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Wondi wrote:

You neee to log in to self serve and remove the card already there.  After that, it will allow you to add the new or updated card.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@WondiNear the top of the main page it says Overview My Profile Payment Plan and Add-Ons, click Payment then Manage AutoPay

If you don't have access to your self-serve account you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.