cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel

vichee07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My subscription ended last week and I need to cancel my account. Please help me how to do this.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Subscription automatically renews every 30 days if you have registered your credit card with PM.

If you did not pay for next 30 days then your account is suspended until you pay and will be deleted after 90+ days of no pay.
So, if that is the case, just leave it as is and in less than 3 months you are done with PM.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@vichee07 

Login on the PM app and go to the Subscription tab>Manage Subscription>Subscription Renewal (Active)>Unsubscribe.

After 90 days of nonpayment your account will be closed.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@vichee07   I'm not sure what you mean by it ended, was it on auto-renew?  If so you need to log in to your account and toggle "subscribed" off to "unsubscribed".  Then after 90 days from last renewal the plan will expire.  If you wanted to port your phone number to another provider then your Public Mobile account needs to be still active.  Can you give a little more detail on the situation?  If you already ported your number out the account is essentially closed and you won't be able to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.