cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add another plan at the same price

djaworski
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to buy another plan for my son like the one I have now at the same price, $65/90 days. The plans now are more expensive than the plan I bought last fall.

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@djaworski, are you setting up a new account with a new SIM?  If so, where did you enter the phone number that is being rejected?

djaworski

OK trying to create another account for him but it sayes "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here." Checked my profile for alternate numbers and don't see where its getting this info from?

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Keep in mind, if you do create a new account for your son, you will both get a $25 credit right now, and your account will get an additional $1/month credit for as long as your son's account is active.

@djaworski wrote:

Hummm... too bad, I don't see family plans at this time either.

Anyways thank you for the quick reply.

No there are no family plans.  Each phone number is it's own account

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

djaworski

Hummm... too bad, I don't see family plans at this time either.

Anyways thank you for the quick reply.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@djaworski wrote:

I would like to buy another plan for my son like the one I have now at the same price, $65/90 days. The plans now are more expensive than the plan I bought last fall.

If the plan is not listed in the market plans being offered or you can't build your plan for that pricing you aren't able to add a new line at an old price.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@djaworski, Unfortunately that is not possible.  You cannot get a plan that is no longer offered.  You never know, something even better might come up in the future.  However, for now, your only choices are the plans that are currently offered, or that you can build yourself.

Need Help? Let's chat.