cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access an Account number without logging into account

Hoffer1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A friend is trying to change carriers due to bad reception where he lives. He has not been able to log into his account after repeated changes of passwords and would like to know his account number. Is this possible?

8 REPLIES 8

HI @Electro_Mac 

i know it is problematic to use IMEI for porting if account number is available, so should stay away from it

the worst part is when port by IMEI fails, people usually wait longer to get to resolved

Electro_Mac

There’s nothing to loose by not trying it that’s the way I’d look at it or what have to wait a week on agent

HI @Electro_Mac 

using account number will not give a problem

Electro_Mac

What’s not giving a problem right now?

HI @Electro_Mac  and @Hoffer1 

IMEI for porting usually gives error.  Better to get the account number

Since you cannot login My Account, message support agent and they can give you that:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Electro_Mac

You should be able to use the IMEI number if you want to port out to another provider

On IPhone go into settings-general-about…scroll down till you find it…you can copy the number by holding your finger on the number till copy shows up.

this would be faster than waiting on an agent.

Not sure how to find it on android phone

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hoffer1 

Try login on the PM app on his account then Subscription tab>Manage Subscription… the account number will be there.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hoffer1 

you cannot.  

you have to either login My Account or open ticket with PM support to get the account number (or help to login).  Please reach out to PM support by private messaging them here: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there  

Need Help? Let's chat.