cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Know Who your Referrals Are?

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi all,

I've referred some people to Public Mobile and has forgotten exactly who I've referred. I generally remember but I don't remember exactly if a particular person was referred by me or not. Is there a way in out accounts or elsewhere to view who we referred?

Thank you 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech  Thank you for posting this and am on the new points system and had looked for this before. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cheetah24 yes, last 4 digits is all you get and only if you are on Legacy rewards, ppl on new Public Points don't even get this luxury to check back.  But last 4 digits is all you get or your friends just a call away.  Call them tomorrow and say Happy New Year and ask if they used your referral code 🙂

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I've figured it out using replies in this thread; https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-person-who-referred-me-see-my-phone-n.... Sorry for the hassle. Since I am on the legacy rewards I didn't figure out that I can see the last 4 digits of my referrals by going to the "Rewards" page. It was a bit new to me as I've never been to that page after they introduced the new points system. It seems I have to click on that button; "Visit my Rewards" which I never did in fear of moving to the new system 🙂

Cheetah24_0-1704077936592.png

Need Help? Let's chat.