cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change PM Community Password vs using Forgot Password Process

TE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to figure out how to go in and CHANGE/Update my Password for the PM Community Portal while logged in.

I am fully aware of the Forgot Password process and can follow it but I would prefer to be logged in and change the password as I do with all other services from within the secure portal.

Perhaps the capability is hidden or I am simply missing where we can make this change while logged in.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TE wrote:

Thanks,

The key was it is under settings/avitar vs profile area where I was looking.

Much appreciated.

@TE 

sorry just to ask you about that two link i did post in my OP,, you didn't see it or you see it ?

Password Request - Community (publicmobile.ca)

My settings - Change PM Community Password (publicmobile.ca)

TE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks,

The key was it is under settings/avitar vs profile area where I was looking.

Much appreciated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv 

that link for a Forgot username or password not email what you see..check it out.

@Anonymous  - OP is asking about changing passwords NOT email used to log into Self Serve.

CSA is not required here.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@TE wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to figure out how to go in and CHANGE/Update my Password for the PM Community Portal while logged in.

I am fully aware of the Forgot Password process and can follow it but I would prefer to be logged in and change the password as I do with all other services from within the secure portal.

Perhaps the capability is hidden or I am simply missing where we can make this change while logged in.

Thanks

@TE  - these are TWO totally separate accounts.

Community password if found under your Avatar under MY SETTINGS:

esjliv_0-1640553810787.png

The Self Serve/MY Account password is reset by that Forgot your Password option here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TE 

Password Request - Community (publicmobile.ca)

My settings - Change PM Community Password (publicmobile.ca)

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.