cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many people are employed as Public Mobile Customer Support Agents? CS Turnaround time

NotWorkingSueMe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since PM CS seems to be non-existent, I would like to know:

How many people are employed as Public Mobile Customer Support Agents?

How many service the on-line chat?

How many service the PM-CS Messages?

Has anyone ever connected with an on-line PM CS agent?

If you were lucky enough to hear from a PM CS agent (via a private PM message), how long did it take for them to get back to you?

14 REPLIES 14

Jellyy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is great info and very detailed, thank you! Bravo

@afsanehvarasteh wrote:

I talked less than 20 minutes but it shows around 1 hour and this is a second time I have this problem. Nobody in public mobile care about customers.

@afsanehvarasteh

Couple of hints that might explain what you see:

- The $15 plan is the only plan where outgoing minutes are counted (incoming minutes are unlimited).

- The minute counter on the landing page of "My Account" is legal tender. Only outgoing minutes are counted. The minute counter on your phone is likely reporting differently.

- "My Account" has occasional caching issuess. Clear browser and use incognito / private mode for most accurate information. If using the app, log out and close completely before logging in again.

- If you are adding up minutes in "usage history" remember to look at all pages, not just the first one.

- Calls from your cell phone to check the attached voice mail box count as outgoing calls. To safe your minutes, you can call your phone from another line (like another cell phone, a landline or a VoIP service like TextNow or Fongo), wait for the Voice Mail greeting, and log in using your VM PIN.  If someone calls you and is forwarded to your voice mail, the call will show up as outgoing call to xxx-xxx-4001 but doesn't count towards your 100 minutes.

- All calls are rounded up to the next minute, 21 seconds = 1 minute, 1 minute 1 second = 2 minutes etc.

- Adding the $5 / 500 Canada wide minutes is cheap insurance that you won't get cut off if reaching the 100 outgoing minutes. This add-on stays in your account until used up.

If you still have questions or concerns after the above considerations, use the link provided up-thread to contact the CSAs by private message.

Ranabbb

Outside of the holidays the agents are quick to respond but there obviously is a delay as it's not a live chat which sucks but that's what you trade off when you sign up with public

becm

Ahh yes ! I forgot. Makes me glad I no longer work  in the telecommunications industry. 

NotWorkingSueMe

Yes, someone from the PM community sent a very good reply where to look for sent messages, I didn't know where to look for these prior to this. That's where I discovered that two of my private messages to PM CS were completely blank. So 2 of my blank "Sent" messages were asking me what my issue was. I don't know why they were blank but shouldn't a request for information be in my "Inbox".

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@NotWorkingSueMe   The few times I've sent a private message to customer service they have replied within the hour.  The chatbot hasn't been working properly for some time and the live chat you see is only for people who are thinking of joining PM and want information as far as I know.  It's not a help line for existing customers. The only reliable (usually!) method is to private message support.  One also has to look in the right place for an agent's reply because not everyone sees the envelope icon.  This confused me no end when I was first waiting for a CS reply until I accidentally figured out that tapping on my avatar caused a menu to drop down and there was Messages with a red number indicating a reply.  It's pretty obscure.  I wondered initially whether the envelope people were talking about would appear if there was actually a reply but nope, never see an envelope on this device.

@Brentsdfgasdfsd  You can buy payment vouchers and load it *611 to resume services right away until support can help you update credit card info . And yes @becm  seems Black Friday and boxing week brought support to a grinding halt 

becm

Have you tried the private message option in the past i've found it helpful for updating payment method

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Brentsdfgasdfsd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What a joke of a company. I have two accounts that need to have the payment method updated. The website is broken and wont accept it.

There is no support at all with this company. 

My two phones aren't working right now and nobody and this crap company can do anything about it,.

edtied by computergeek541: removed inappropriate content

becm

Same here for sure within 24 hours. I'm not sure why it would be taking so long with just this person. I'm wondering if its actually being sent for this person. Confirmed submitted i mean cause that long seems very odd to me

afsanehvarasteh

I have the same question.After 5 days and sending messages to community I did not receive a reply or support.

I talked less than 20 minutes but it shows around 1 hour and this is a second time I have this problem. Nobody in public mobile care about customers.

@NotWorkingSueMe  Yes well that’s to long . And I think your idea about auto generated reply is fantastic idea 

NotWorkingSueMe

Yes the Chatbot (just a computer program) is next to useless.

But there is also an on-line PM CS live-chat that is always busy.

Subscribers having issues are left only with placing a PM CS request/ticket (private message to PM CS). I have placed 3 of these  and still have had zero reply. One is 3 days old and I have seen others still waiting much longer than that.

Also I believe that when a subscriber initiates the CS ticket, that they should get an auto-generated reply that the ticket has been received and an appropriate time for the issue/problem to be reviewed.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NotWorkingSueMe  We are just customers here like you trying to help one another . As for how many lei work for PM I have no idea maybe some one else know s that number . Could ask support I suppose . I have never had luck with the chat bot . But private message I have had plenty of luck with and usually I get a reply with in the hour once waited 24 hours for a reply but once you have submitted a ticket keep an eye on your inbox for their reply or you can use this link to it 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Need Help? Let's chat.