cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to make changes to subscription plan

KC8279
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I request the moderator to change my subscription plan since I am unable to do it due to their programming display issue, how long does it take for them to complete my request.

6 REPLIES 6

KC8279

No, I am going to change to the Canada US plan.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You're not by chance trying to change to the $40/30GB plan, are you? That's only available to new customers, not plan changes.

HI @KC8279 

you are not the only one saying not able to see all plans  😞  Not sure why , but some customers cannot see all plans.  Do you need it for renewal? or early renewal?   It usually take as long as agent reply you, like couple hours.   Since it passed midnight already, if it is for renewal, I assume it is for Sunday morning?  You should have enough time.  Just message support again in 2 or 3 hours and should be able to get it done today

KC8279

Yeah, I am after trying different web browsers, incognita mode, iphones and computers and still only showing three subscriptions plans to choose from.  It is very frustrating that I cannot change the plan on my own.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@KC8279 

Looks like you had this issue for a while. As you wait for CSA response....

The website is finicky. You might want to try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Maybe even try a different device. Did you try on the PM app?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@KC8279 

Once they receive your request it shouldn't take long.

Just make sure to keep in contact with them through your private message box which can be found to the left of your avatar on the envelope icon or by tapping your avatar and going down to the message section.

Need Help? Let's chat.