cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does top up voucher last?

Please_help
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m pretty sure that you can call whenever but I just want to make sure. I thought that my payment is on the 13 path but it’s actaully on the 23. I really don’t want my money to go to waste, thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

@Please_help wrote:

I’m pretty sure that you can call whenever but I just want to make sure. I thought that my payment is on the 13 path but it’s actaully on the 23. I really don’t want my money to go to waste, thank you.

When there are funds in your Public Mobile account balance, they never expire unless the account gets closed. I wouldn't hold on to the vouchers. I would put the amounts into your account. You don't want a situation in which the top up voucher receipt gets lost or becomes unreadable.

Please_help
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That makes more sense now thank you 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

@Please_help wrote:

I'm not at all sure what you're actually asking so...

Subject: once purchased I'm not sure I've heard of an expiry to redeem them

Date: the terms here are 30 days (older optional plans were 90) so the payment date slowly floats up in the month.

Does that help?

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

set up auto payment you save $2 every month, and you will not over charged.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Please_help wrote:

I'm not at all sure what you're actually asking so...

Subject: once purchased I'm not sure I've heard of an expiry to redeem them

Date: the terms here are 30 days (older optional plans were 90) so the payment date slowly floats up in the month.

Does that help?

Need Help? Let's chat.