cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you check progress on ticket to the Technical Department?

nikkijpat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since activating last week, my talk, text, and data have not worked. I contacted @CS_Agent and after being unable to fix the problem, they eventually submitted a ticket to the Technical department, gave me the ticket number, and said it would get fixed in a maximum of 72 hours. Over 72 hours later, I still haven't heard anything, the problem is not fixed, and there was no response to my follow up message. Is there somewhere you can check the progress of these sorts of tickets? Not sure what else I can do, but it's worrisome that nothing has worked on this account and it's been over 5 days since I first activated it. Is this a typical timeline for major issue technical assistance?

7 REPLIES 7

@nikkijpat wrote:

Do they give you a refund or credit for the amount of time your account in unusable? I paid in full and have received no service whatsoever. Seems like that it should be a higher priority problem. I can't make or receive calls, or texts, or use any data. It's very frustrating.

I waited patiently the full 72 hours (after taking two days of failed troubleshooting to even get to that point). Then I sent another message to the moderators over 5 hours ago with no response.

Refunds for unusable service is something you need to discuss with the moderators after your service is restored to full functionality.  I don't know exactly how the back office is structured but they don't seem to work along side the moderator team.  They may or may not be in constant communication with the moderator team.  

nikkijpat

@Yukonsent  I have restarted the phone many times and also tried the "phone is lost" reset trick mulitple ties. I have used this exact phone with a different public mobile number and had no problems, so it's not the phone.

nikkijpat

@mimmo I responded to their message with the ticket number about 5 hours ago. No response.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@nikkijpat  yes they are pretty good about resetting times or providing account credits to clients when issues occur.

I would simply message the mods with your ticket number and quote the message they sent you. that way it is easily accessible.   once issue is resolved and if no compensation was provided simply ask them. 

Yukonsent
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi nikkijpat:

I'm also a newbie here, and I remember that I had to restart my phone after setting everything up online before the phone would work properly and show Public Mobile as the provider etc.  I imagine you may have tried this, but if not, hopefully this is of some assistance.  Also not sure what kind of phone you have, but there is a screen online where you can verify if your particular model is supported by Public Mobile.

nikkijpat

Do they give you a refund or credit for the amount of time your account in unusable? I paid in full and have received no service whatsoever. Seems like that it should be a higher priority problem. I can't make or receive calls, or texts, or use any data. It's very frustrating.

I waited patiently the full 72 hours (after taking two days of failed troubleshooting to even get to that point). Then I sent another message to the moderators over 5 hours ago with no response.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I don't believe there is a stutusing system for tickets to the back office.  I had a case where they said it would take 2 weeks.  I checked back in 3 weeks and the moderators had to actually check themselves.  It is probably something that is tossed across the partition.  You just have to keep on top of the moderator team to get back to you.  

Need Help? Let's chat.