cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i reach support agent to talk about my old account ? I need that number back

Keeps12x
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

Keeps12x

Im still waiting for customer support to talk to me cause the old phone rings but its in the repair shop the esim is not being read , the wifi switch doesnt work or the bluetooth switch . I know my email address associated with Public mobile but cant get into it cause i forgot the password. So i geuss just wait for support agent right ?

@Keeps12x wrote:

This is from a broken iphone 12 that i cant get into my old email , access my public account and esim . It is still operational 

Huh @Keeps12x 

Is the broken iphone 12 able to use cellular services?  i.e.  call, text, data?

If not, then you'd need to find a replacement device, and:

1. if e-SIM, purchase and download a new QR code from your self-serve account via the PM App (get access via the customer support contact info previously supplied)
  2. if physical SIM, acquire a new SIM card at a local corporate TELUS or Koodo location, then go into self-serve and associate the new SIM card number with your Public Mobile account under your Profile tab.   DO NOT ACTIVATE the new SIM card in the traditional way as one would when brand new as that'll create a whole new account and you'll be assigned a new number.

Keeps12x

This is from a broken iphone 12 that i cant get into my old email , access my public account and esim . It is still operational 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Way too little information to provide an accurate reply @Keeps12x 

If your Public Mobile account was only recently in suspension, and not inactive for 90 days or longer, then you can resume services with the same number by making a payment to resume service.

If your Public Mobile account was from a past account, then the chances of attaining the SAME number with a new account here is slim to none.

Your ONLY shot at this might be if the number is not currently in use AND is a number originally assigned to you by either TELUS, Koodo, or Public Mobile (i.e. not ported here previously from another carrier other than those 3).    Again, the chances that a support agent could attain that number is very weak, however I've heard it happen in the past depending on it's status.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Keeps12x 

Have you called your old number to see if it is still available?

Is this from a closed account?  Unfotunately, once the account has been deactivated, the number has been lost.  Customer support agents are contacted by using the chatbot to open a ticket.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.