cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do community points work?

mbc0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I saw that you can earn 1-20 community points for participating in the community. How does this actually work? I read online "Community standings are released the first week of the following month, and Give Back points are added within 48 hours." What are give back points? What determines how many points you get?

4 REPLIES 4
Moved:

Gaming for the purposes of earning extra rewards in the Community is against the terms of service.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mbc0 

Please note that only members with Oracle status will receive 20 points.

All other members will receive from 1 to 15 points depending on your involvement on this Community.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Hi @mbc0 forget about the release date; being coming later and later each month. We just got February's last week.

We don't know the formula. 

Just answer questions you can assist with,  bravo post. Acknowledge posts, solutions. 

Give Back is what you "earn" in points for that month for helping. 

Of the chart, the average is in the bottom 2, maybe 3 based on the stats realised.  Not much really, especially with the changes coming sometime in May. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mbc0 

your continued participation is the PM Community Forum is what that means. Answer questions posed by people here. Bravos posts such as mine 😋 Do some reading the Help Files and watch the Forum to learn how things work. You might even end up with the coveted SOLUTION awarded to your questions. Then you'll be awarded points based on your participation that you can use for plan renewals, add-ons or contests. In the Help Files, type Points to see what it says.

Need Help? Let's chat.