cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I unlock my sim

Nicole902
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I having trouble getting a ticket been trying for three days an my SIM card is locked

5 REPLIES 5

@Nicole902   If it's an iPhone, go to Settings then General then About and scroll down to Carrier Lock and it should say who it is locked to.  If it's not an iPhone can you tell us what phone it is so that someone can tell you where to find it?

Nicole902

No I did not how do I find out the original carrier I’m so phone Illiterate

@Nicole902   A carrier locked phone can only be unlocked by the original carrier.  Did you get the phone from Public Mobile?

Nicole902

It’s carrier locked

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nicole902 

what was the exact error message? Depends on the message, you have to ask the PUK code from different places

If it is a Samsung and if the message is "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." 
      call  Samsung 1-800-726-7864 for a master unlock code.
      The only info you will need to provide is the IMEI and where the phone was purchased

If the message is “PIN unlock key (PUK)” or "Enter PUK Your SIM  Card, SIM cannot be accessed" or on an iPhone's status bar showing  "Locked SIM"
         open message support here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
          or use this direct link to open Chatbot ticket:  https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6
            **Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you 
there.

If the message is "SIM network unlock PIN" or "SIM ME lock code NP" or "SIM not Supported" or on an iPhone's About->Carrier Lock showing "SIM locked"
          You have to ask the carrier where you got the phone from for the carrier help unlocking it.
           (Sorry, for this particular issue, PM support would not be able to help) 

Need Help? Let's chat.