cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I speak to a moderator

MountainMaxMan2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has it changed lately? I need to speak to a moderator and can’t see how it keeps putting me in a loop asking to join the community 

8 REPLIES 8

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I know this doesn't answer your question, but I would not recommend ordering a sim card from Public Mobile directly. They are notoriously slow to ship (many report it takes weeks to arrive), and some never received theirs at all. You're better off ordering from Amazon, or finding a local Telus/Koodo store that may have local stock.

@MountainMaxMan2 

Did you try ordering through Amazon.ca for $4.99 or order from Canadian Cell Supplies for $5.99 with option to ship or pickup in the Mississauga area or go to a Telus/Koodo store for $10?

MountainMaxMan2

I tried 3 addresses in 2 towns nothing works 

HI@MountainMaxMan2 

you don't have another address to send to? maybe to your office ore relative's home?

but make sure you know, it can take anywhere from 5 days to 3 weeks for PM to send sim card

but if you want to, please submit ticket so cs agent can help to put in the purchase for you

MountainMaxMan2

I already asked it and people can’t answer me only say something I don’t want to hear. I’m trying to order a SIM card through my app under add ons and use the credit I have in my account, not pay for one with a credit card, the dam shipping address box won’t  let me enter my address, it won’t find it to auto populate. I need to find a work around 

HI @MountainMaxMan2 

that is the link to chatbot error

please open ticket to CS agent (yes, no longer called moderator) using this link instead:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

MountainMaxMan2

Test

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MountainMaxMan2 

want to share your question? Maybe the community can help and you get quicker answers from here

but if you like to engage support, please message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.