cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I pay a bill early?

Charley13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The only options are redeem voucher or add funds and no option to pay. The reason I want to pay early is even though we are set up for it to be paid automatically, it never goes through and I find out by learning that my phone isn’t working and freaking out that I’m missing work calls. Worst thing is, it always happens when my husbands gone for work and I can’t get ahold of my husband to get the authorization code that sends to his phone to login because our phones don’t work. I can’t login to pay the bill without the code. It’s ridiculous 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Charley13 wrote:

The only options are redeem voucher or add funds and no option to pay. The reason I want to pay early is even though we are set up for it to be paid automatically, it never goes through and I find out by learning that my phone isn’t working and freaking out that I’m missing work calls. Worst thing is, it always happens when my husbands gone for work and I can’t get ahold of my husband to get the authorization code that sends to his phone to login because our phones don’t work. I can’t login to pay the bill without the code. It’s ridiculous 

@Charley13  - I think you already have your answer in your question ... adding funds (if enough to cover your next renewal) is basically paying in advance.

FYI, autopay SHOULD NOT fail ever, IMO (unless there is a card issue of course). So, if this every happens submit a ticket to CSA to tell them and let them know your disappointment with it.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Charley13 

Another thing to consider.   

When the code CANNOT be received by the associated device, just tap the "Resend code" link (maybe once or twice), and you will be given an option to send the code to the registered e-mail address.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Charley13   So, there is no autopay ahead of the billing date

So, best to just load enough fund ahead manually, and this is really the only way  😞

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Charley13  so you know how to load funds in the account . Hopefully auto pay works for you this time . But to pay early you would be starting a new cycle so best to load your funds on and leave enough in available funds to cover cost of plan . Then you don’t have to worry about auto pay failing . Just make top ups every 30 days a day or two before renewal 

Need Help? Let's chat.