cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I mark PM customer as a 'Friend'?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It might be silly question but with redesigned Community forum it seems I cannot find a way to mark somebody as a 'Friend'.

Anybody figured out how to do that? I stumbled upon how to manage Friends, though... and.. now I cannot find that either???

10 REPLIES 10

@Anonymous wrote:

@Meow 

on the wheel will get you into manage Friends & ignored,
no option to Add Friend yet. maybe soon mabye not Add anymore...

Yes @Anonymous I KNOW THAT!

You do not have to repeat what I just said few minutes ago and even provided visual clue where to find it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meow 

on the wheel will get you into manage Friends & ignored,
no option to Add Friend yet. maybe soon mabye not Add anymore...

@Meow 

Sounds like @Anonymous  has your answer. You can still play with that friend option and figure out the rest 🙂

@Meow 

In your private messages click on their username or put your friends username in the search bar. Search. Then click on private messages.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Meow 

you can manage Friends & ignored when you go to your Private Messages and the show option menu 

That is one half of the answer 🙂 But it is appreciated nevertheless! Lets see if there is a real solution for 'making friends' here.

Going into private messages and clicking on a wheel will get you into managing Friends. Available options are unignore but there is no Add friend... (unless my browser is not working properly).

Meow_0-1641414515990.png

@darlicious wrote:

@Meow 

Since the friends option didn't really do much and they seem to have eliminated the users online and recent sign ins Im not surprised that option has also disappeared.

@Anonymous's reply is almost a Solution! Lets see if there is a real solution.

Reason for marking somebody as 'friend' is to directly jump to their messages.

Thus if somebody knows how to see ALL messages from particular member, let me know.

@Anonymous

Good 👍 catch. Keep up the good work 🙂. Looks like you got the solution.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Meow , we are not making friends here!! we are the Support Members!!!

(Just joking  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meow 

you can manage Friends & ignored when you go to your Private Messages and the show option menu 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Meow 

Since the friends option didn't really do much and they seem to have eliminated the users online and recent sign ins Im not surprised that option has also disappeared.

Too bad about the Users online that was convenient to tag oracles online for emergency edits and tracking the new hires on the customer support team.

Need Help? Let's chat.