cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make sense of the "Payments" section in My Account...?

Christo4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

... the math doesn't add up, it's so wonky 😂 and I'm not getting charged the amount shown. It doesn't appear as though the Billing is correct at all, like way off... "Credits" shown as cancelled out by "System Issue", the -'s and +'s seem to be flipped, and more... this is like some sort of voo-doo "Payment History" page 😂 as well as the "My Upcoming Bill" page...

12 REPLIES 12

Christo4

Yeah, I suppose if you can make sense of it by looking at what I've posted, then I just need to get used to what this looks like 😉. I'm new to PM, and want to get familiar with everything so I may be of assistance too... 

Thank you!

Yeah, after reading your reply, how you broke it down, and then going back to look at it myself, I can see how the math is done here, thx... Think I was confused by the $45, $10 and didn't know it was showing my CC payment, and was confused it all added up to $0... But if it includes my CC payment, makes sense 

I think we got this wrapped up, thank you  👏😊

Enjoy your weekend!

Christo4

As shown in the pictures I've uploaded, the "My Bill" and "Payments" sections' don't make sense to me... The Debits & Credits zero each other out, and this just looks foreign to me, compared to cellphone bills, or bills for anything else I've received over the years...

Hi @Christo4 billing was right

Pm usually break the $55 plan into 2 lines , $10 and $45 .  They still show $45 + $10 but they give $20 credit for next month use

Nov 25, you  were charged $35, then they put $20 for next month credit 

nov 27, you get $10 credit in the account  for future use

forget lines on  dec 1 and 8 , 20, system errors, they add and remove, you didn't gain or loss

dec 25 renewal  , you only charged  $25 from credit card.  The bill is supposed to be $35 ( $55 - $20 from the credit on Nov 25) , but you got charged $10  less because of the friend credit you got.  So, before this payment , your account has $30 in Available Fund,  credit

Christo4

Here's the PDF version 😂

This makes no sense at all.... Why can't PM just show Billing and Payments the same as any other Cellular Provider, like Koodo or Telus...?

Screenshot 2023-01-07 153230.png

Hi @Christo4 

i think it looks ok, your last actual payment was only $25.  whats wrong?  it was supposed to be $35 after the credit,  but they charged you $25 because you have a further $10 friend discount 

Christo4

It's not correct though, and it's not what I'm getting charged...

I have loaded more details and pics since you replied, I think... 

Christo4

It's not correct though, and it's not what I'm getting charged

Christo4

This I imagine is supposed to represent my first month... Screenshot 2023-01-07 150556.png And then there was some stuff going on shown here during that month, through December...Screenshot 2023-01-07 150630.png And then this next pic I suppose should represent my most recent Bill... Screenshot 2023-01-07 150655.png  As you can see, the math does not add up to the Promo Plan offered during Black Friday to New Members...

$55 Plan

-  $20 Credit (15 months)

= $35

I'd appreciate for this to get sorted out, and for the "My Upcoming Bill" & "Payments" sections to show the proper math in the near future, as this probably wouldn't fly for Tax/Accounting purposes...?

Thanks for helping sort this out

@Christo4 @i like that math lol enjoy the savings !

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Christo4 wrote:

... the math doesn't add up, it's so wonky 😂 and I'm not getting charged the amount shown. It doesn't appear as though the Billing is correct at all, like way off... "Credits" shown as cancelled out by "System Issue", the -'s and +'s seem to be flipped, and more... this is like some sort of voo-doo "Payment History" page 😂 as well as the "My Upcoming Bill" page...

That looks good to me @Christo4 

Seems you have the 20GB $35 plan with a credit for $20 for 15 months - nice!

The plan will be $15 plus taxes = $16.80.

Just remember in 15 months to review your wants and needs and maybe you can schedule a plan change to a better plan to fit you at that time.

EDIT - try clicking the circle refresh button maybe this will update or change?

Or maybe download the pdf version of your bill, and see if the details are more clarified.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Christo4 

The self-serve site leaves a lot to be desired.

And to think, this is a reboot of it. 

Christo4

My Upcoming Bill

Selected Plan
$35 for 20 GB at 4G Speed$35.00
Promos
$20 off for 15 months- $20.00
Available Funds- $0.00
SUBTOTAL$15.00
GST (5% BC)$0.75
PST (7% BC)$1.05