cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get unlimited data?

coolvehiclefan9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I just signed up on the new $15 250mb plan and my data was cut off but in the e terms it says it's supposed to be throttled to 512kbps, how can I get this change applied to my current plan or so I need to change plans? 

11 REPLIES 11

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there, and thanks for reaching out.

We are sorry to know that you are having some issues with the services, but no worries, one of our customer services representatives will get back to you as soon as possible, we kindly recommend checking your imbox on your community profile.

Thanks
Public Mobile Team.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Handy1 more like deceptive marketing, and a major oversight.

@coolvehiclefan9  That’s just good marketing for ya 😉

coolvehiclefan9

The terms and conditions are wrong then because it seems like it's applied to all plans when you read those

@XionBunny  That’s certainly a step backwards and very disappointing to say the least , at least it just for data add on and not the mins add ons … but those days too could be numbered LOL 

XionBunny

Also with the new 30 day add-on expiry this provider is looking less and less attractive to stick around with, that was a major reason I came back even, now I'm weighing my options, since I can't make my dollar stretch here anymore.

@coolvehiclefan9  Agreed to much $ for those unlimited plans even when you get discount for the 3  month (90day cycles ) 

add typo 

XionBunny

Well at least that confirms that question I've had, no one from the staff here ever responded to requests to clarify weather or not this applied to all plans, and now I see it does not, and I have 0 interest in upgrading at those prices.

@coolvehiclefan9  that’s a awsome plan it’s 4G service thou and not unlimited data thou … I just switched to that very plan myself 

Handy1_0-1684964682029.png

coolvehiclefan9

What if I went on the $39 20gb plan? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@coolvehiclefan9  $15 plan dosent include unlimited data you have to go with the 5G services plans for unlimited data and those buckets start with 25 GB and 50 GB plans 

Need Help? Let's chat.