cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get into acct without this new eversafe

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I guess I lost my username to used to be JB456. Now it had me log in and make a new username.

Anyways. How do I fix this silly eversafe stuff?. I am out of the country and one of my lines I don't have access to the sim card and all eversafe wants to do is text me a code to sign up. I need that sent to my email registered on that account. Or can PM just turn off eversafe on accounts?..

Thanks... Darlicous ( if that's your username still lol.. I hope you are well)

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech  thanks. Hope you're well. I resolved the issue did forgot password. Changed pass then had the option to do the code from eversafe through email. All is well. Take care 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @Jb456 @Anonymous 

It is now an easy fix to get the old id back, just need to engage support and you should it back in no time.  

Message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you 

And see you back in @Jb456 tomorrow

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

No you can’t login without confirming your login credentials but you can click on Trusted Device so you don’t need to the 2FA code ever time login.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous  Contact support to get your old community ID back and regain access to your account .please

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.