cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I follow up on payment investigation by Public Mobile. I have been waiting over 2months

Nnnooo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A ongoing payment investigation made on the Public Mobile side, when I raised a double charge issue, My Visa card was being double charged twice a month, every month between August 2023 until Feb 2024) once I noticed the double charge I contacted public mobile. Note this this double charge happened for 1 account with 1 account number. On the 1 and then again on the 2nd of every month for 6 months.

on February I raised the issue once I became  aware of it . It has been 2 months now and PM has locked me out of the account. This is inspire of the fact that  I have notified visa to do an investigation and they froze that account. In March I setup a new payment method with public mobile and kept an eye on any double charges ( which did not happen once I closed the other visa and my bank opened the fraud investigation through my bank)

all of a sudden my PM account,  while awaiting the payment investigation made on the Public Mobile side; my account gets closed off in spite of the updated payment method and the fact that I was double charged for a period of 6 month erroneously

customer service have been handing me over to a new agent every shift, it has been over 2 months and now my account is locked and I do not want to pay back OVER payments! As that defeats the purpose.

can someone from the escalation / resolution investigation team from Public mobile please reply!

6 REPLIES 6

Nnnooo

Thank you!

@Nnnooo wrote:

Customer support insist there no such thing as escalation and that I should pay. I asked for confirmation on what happened..why did my account get locked. There was no back charge by the bank card that was currently on file...to prove that PM took a payment of 10$ last week. I feel like this is not normal business... where and how do I complain about these services... CCTS are my only idea.....now I do not what else to do

If you feel that strongly, then yes...make a report to CCTS to have them investigate. Save all the past and future correspondence with PM about this concern. Good luck and keep us posted.

sp

Nnnooo

Customer support insist there no such thing as escalation and that I should pay. I asked for confirmation on what happened..why did my account get locked. There was no back charge by the bank card that was currently on file...to prove that PM took a payment of 10$ last week. I feel like this is not normal business... where and how do I complain about these services... CCTS are my only idea.....now I do not what else to do

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Nnnooo 

that's been going on for too long indeed. I suggest you send another message to Customer Support and request your issue is escalated to a  senior agent and to contact you with a progress report within 48 hours.

Nnnooo

Absloulty did not open 2 accounts. Both charges...days apart where under 1 account number..which had 1 phone number!!!!! Thought the entire time. I was sick for 6 months so I was not checking my visa.

thank soir the help...I know we are all customers here, was just hoping to get someone who had a similar experience 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Nnnooo 

2 charges per month in the beginning, maybe you created 2 accounts some how

but we are customers only, we cannot help much.  You should continue working with PM support agent and ask them to escalate.  Reply the support agent's reply

Need Help? Let's chat.