cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I even connect to a support agent?

NickVvvvvv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey,

Here is a problem:
I started a number transfer but my esim is not activating. When I try to sign in it sends me a code. To a number which I don't have now since my esim is not working and the number has been  already transferred from my old provider.

I am trying to connect to an agent, but it's annoying just ridiculous endless loop.

How do I reach out to a human agent? Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 13.39.47.png

3 REPLIES 3

PLawl

I had this issue before and was able to get the 2FA code through email after entering the wrong code / requesting re-send of the code a couple times.  You could give this a try to get logged back in, then updating the EverSafe number on your profile.

NickVvvvvv

Thanks. I cannot make or receive calls.  I cannot received 2FA since I don't have a phone number now since it was transfered from old provided to public. So I cannot sign in to my account in any way. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NickVvvvvv contact support to have them update the correct phone number to receive 2FA

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

and how about your activation and porting? can you makes calls or receive calls?
Need Help? Let's chat.