cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come I don’t see many options to change my plan

MountainMaxMan2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a friend on PM with the $25 3G plan and she wants to upgrade, the only option is for the $50 and 40GB plan, how come? Where are all the other plan options gone?

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@MountainMaxMan2 

At the present time, looks like there is one promo plan ($24/month for 4G LTE) for new activations only.  The rest of the plans should be available to your friend.  

When My account is back online, you can try to login again and you should see other options besides the two you mentioned.  If not, try to login with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  The website has caching issues. 

This promo plan is decent:

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/activation/plans/30GB-4Gspeed5

Not better than the Black Friday or Boxing day plans, but an upgrade to your friend's plan.  

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MountainMaxMan2 : Note that some plans are offered to new activations only. If you are looking at the subscriptions that are within your account only those which are applicable are shown. The ones that are only for new users are not shown there. For example in Alberta if you go to the plans page (see screen-shot below) the 24 dollar plan will not be shown in your account if you are already subscribed to public mobile as that's for new users only.

Cheetah24_0-1706299932952.png

Need Help? Let's chat.