cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can there be no support for a company like this, yet i can be overcharged with no issue

Joshbax
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not having and active contact number is more than just an issue, and over 5 days of no response after overcharging and causing other issues on my account, with multiple service delays and connection issues. 

Does anyone have an active contact number or know how to get help?

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Joshbax wrote:

Not having and active contact number is more than just an issue, and over 5 days of no response after overcharging and causing other issues on my account, with multiple service delays and connection issues. 

@Joshbax 

How is Public Mobile "overcharging" you?   As a pre-paid provider, you control the payments in advance of receiving the service.

Are you repeatedly making payments in hope of either getting re-established or trying repeatedly to purchase an add-on, and are these charges are duplicating?   If so, are the 'extra' payments displaying on your self-serve account under 'available funds'  (think of that as 'money in the bank')

We need more information to determine what you're trying to do vs what you've already done.

If you require additional customer support by PM staff, here's how to contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Joshbax 

Sorry there are no number to call to an agent. PM is done all online so your need to create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot or private message them on this Community page.

But first rebooting your phone by powering the off, reseat the SIM then power the phone back on.

@Joshbax wrote:

Sorry, but there is no number to call. All customer service is provided online. As  you haven't received a response in 5 days, I would suggest to open another ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.