cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use unlimited data?

ALEXMOGOLISAND
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have subscribed to the 15-day plan as indicated below. However, after consuming 10GB of data, I am unable to access the internet. Is there a way for me to continue using unlimited data at low speeds?

1.png

ALEXMOGOLISAND_0-1696358146925.png

7 REPLIES 7

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@ALEXMOGOLISAND wrote:

I have subscribed to the 15-day plan as indicated below. However, after consuming 10GB of data, I am unable to access the internet. Is there a way for me to continue using unlimited data at low speeds?

@ALEXMOGOLISAND , my understanding is that you have 10GB of data to use within those free 15 days and no unlimited data at reduced speed then “After 15-days, pay $40/month for 30 GB Data at 5G Speed' and unlimited data at reduced speed” 

IMG_0015.jpeg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @ALEXMOGOLISAND it is free and you used up 10GB fast.

Now it is time to get an actual plan.  Please plan and continue enjoy the great service 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your only choice is to purchase a data add-on to carry you over until your 15 days are up. You can do that by logging in to your account, select "subscription and add-on" and click on "shop add-ons".

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ALEXMOGOLISAND , within the trial period you have consumed the data allotment.  I don't believe there is unlimited data during the trial period.  The idea is that on October 11, you would transition to the $40 plan which has a 30 GB data bucket plus unlimited data at reduced speed.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ALEXMOGOLISAND wrote:

1.png

ALEXMOGOLISAND_0-1696358146925.png

Once you formally Activate your new account...it should work. You're using the 15 day free trial.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ALEXMOGOLISAND 

If you go to the subscription and add-on’s section does it show the $40 plan as an upcoming change? If it does there should be an option to make the change immediately. 

Otherwise you could also hit change subscription and opt for any of the plans that suit your needs and can choose to start them immediately.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Seems you got the freebie. Now you need to pay. The freebie was not intended to get unlimited throttled.

Need Help? Let's chat.