cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get refund, can't get service since boxing days now we have $50 in our account

beduong504
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No Sim error since December 26 now $50 account balance. But same error. My mother is 76 yrs old don't need this kind of stress. Suppose to be 2  hours process to activate iPhone 5. Tested Sim in 4 unlocked phones:iPhone 5+6, one plus one, pixel 2 all same error no Sim.

4 REPLIES 4

@beduong504 wrote:

I did go to Walmart but they ran out of sim, they said my payment $28 and change have not been processes. Bunch of bs, but when I double check it was true 3 days still not posted with credit card. So I used my mother to make payment now $50 balance still same **bleep**. I live 130km from my parent. Don't have time  or gas money to drive there to fix it. You guys should send new Sim to her. Already wrote to moderator no reply yet. Been over one week. Is there only one tech? Apple had us chat with 5 customers at same time last yr.

@beduong504  If it's been more than a week then you need to send the Moderator Team another message and request a status update.

Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

beduong504
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did go to Walmart but they ran out of sim, they said my payment $28 and change have not been processes. Bunch of bs, but when I double check it was true 3 days still not posted with credit card. So I used my mother to make payment now $50 balance still same **bleep**. I live 130km from my parent. Don't have time  or gas money to drive there to fix it. You guys should send new Sim to her. Already wrote to moderator no reply yet. Been over one week. Is there only one tech? Apple had us chat with 5 customers at same time last yr.

@beduong504 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with the SIM card. You may have gotten a defective SIM card. Did you happen to buy it at Wal-Mart? They had a whole batch of defective SIM cards. You should have not waited 10 days for ask for help. Go back to where you bought it and exchange it.  Change the SIM in your account in store and test it while you are there to ensure it works. There are no refunds for prepaid service but follow @geopublic instructions to speak with a moderator  if you wish to discuss the matter further for your lack of mobile service.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@beduong504 wrote:

No Sim error since December 26 now $50 account balance. But same error. My mother is 76 yrs old don't need this kind of stress. Suppose to be 2  hours process to activate iPhone 5. Tested Sim in 4 unlocked phones:iPhone 5+6, one plus one, pixel 2 all same error no Sim.

@beduong504  Remove the sim card try cleaning the contacts of the card with an eraser and test again. If still the same error then the card is defective you can return the card to the place of purchase and ask for a new one or purchase a new card. To switch cards simply access selfserve and select the change SIM card option (first page underneath the Profile info) enter the new number. Once that is done insert the new sim in the device and test.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.