cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I forward all my calls to a China cell#?

tigerwang1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I receive all the calls to PM# when I travel in China? I have both PM number and China number.  Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

tigerwang1

Thanks a lot!

tigerwang1

Thank you so much!

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@tigerwang1  As long as you don't have the $15 plan, which has 100 outgoing minutes, using the VOIP solution with fongo or textnow is a good idea since call forwarding will use up those minutes. If you do have the $15 you can still purchase 500 minute add-on(s) for $5 each, allowing you to have 100 + 500 minutes for call forwarding, which should cover your trip~

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@tigerwang1 wrote:

How can I receive all the calls to PM# when I travel in China? I have both PM number and China number.  Thanks.

Using your PM number call forward to a Canadian number on VoIP.ms. Then have VoIP.ms forward to your China number. https://voip.ms/features/overview

It will cost you but not much 1-8 cents a minute.....check their calling rates.  You will have to turn on VoIP.ms to call China. 

See PM call forward process here. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

You can get any VoIp number

Honestly I would again recommend you TextNow, check out their app, they give free both texting abd talking to both Canada and USA, you can forward your public mobile number to textNow for free. But you can again choose really any other VoIp service too, this is the one that works best for me

@Jb456 wrote:

Think you can only forward to Canadian numbers..someone else will confirm though.

Correct.

Get a Canadian VOIP number with fongo TextNow etc and forward to that. You can use VOIP via WiFi or local data.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay safe

Need Help? Let's chat.