Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I earn more community points?

Goofy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

12 REPLIES 12

@Zyl wrote:

That's a decent salary of a palm oil industry worker in Indonesia but look at their working condition and look at hours.  Our job is practically a job in heaven comparing to theirs plus if we work harder for longer hours, we can even have the possibility of having 100% free cellphone service not to mention the position of Mayor or Oracle who get to move posts around.  🙂      

Mayors do not have increased forum permissions.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@t_p wrote:

@Goofy 

You'll have to consider the time you're willing or able to spend here.

By my calculations, you'll be "earning" somewhere between 10 and 20 cents/hour for your effort.

Still interested? 😉

That's a decent salary of a palm oil industry worker in Indonesia but look at their working condition and look at hours.  Our job is practically a job in heaven comparing to theirs plus if we work harder for longer hours, we can even have the possibility of having 100% free cellphone service not to mention the position of Mayor or Oracle who get to move posts around.  🙂      

Dtack

@Goofy as everyone has said we don't really know the formula for earning community rewards, but participation is an absolute.  If you post, respond (when you know the answer), give bravos and earn solutions you will be well on your way.  The top earners are spending a significant amount of time on this board and do it more to help the Community than to earn rewards.  If you put in the time and commitment you will be rewarded!

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Goofy 

You'll have to consider the time you're willing or able to spend here.

By my calculations, you'll be "earning" somewhere between 10 and 20 cents/hour for your effort.

Still interested? 😉

pankajjoshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome  aboard Goofy ..................participation is the Mantra.

Zyl

@Goofy   You can earn more community reward by posting questions, helping people by answering questions, bravo'ing people's answers, replying to others' and marking people's answers as solutions.  Those are all the ways that I am aware of that can earn you community rewards.  As many have mentioned, community rewards are awarded according to a secret formula that nobody has any information on so I just basically help whenever I can. 

Hope this helps. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Goofy   My advise to you is just to keep participate.  Spend 15 to 30 minutes everyday and answer questions that you know and bravo others' good answer.  We don't know exactly how much participation to earn $1,$2,$5,$10 or $15, but just keep participate  🙂

darkomega

We all wish we knew the formula here, honestly, it's just general participation and time spent on here.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Goofy 

You JUST DID by posting a question and contributing.

As a bonus, I'll bravo your post to get you going.

Welcome to the Community!!!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM uses a secret formula which they don't disclose.  Read up on previous posts and solutions.  Participate in the forum by replying to posts and offering solutions.  Helping others is more rewarding and receiving an award is a bonus.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Goofy 

Community Rewards are awarded by your contribution (time spent in the Community forums) measured by bravos/posts/solutions you receive. There is no exact known way who or why certain people get reward certain amounts (it is top secret).   😛

There is no set /written limit to how much time, bravos, answers, questions you need to be involved in to receive community rewards

Spend time reading posts, asking questions and answering when you know you can help and you will likely be rewarded!!

Additionally, you could contribute for one 30 day period, get rewarded; then the next 30 day period it resets, so you would need to continue to contribute for any rewards to be given on a continuous basis.

But if you take a break, no worries, just come back when you can!

Need Help? Let's chat.