Did you mean: 

How can I contact the operator?

Ash9Kal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I contact the operator?

7 REPLIES 7

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Before you contact a CS Agent, please reach out to your credit card company to confirm these are actual charges and not pending charges. Folks make that mistake often. Once you confirm this is either a charge that's been actually charged 3 times by accident, then yes, reach out to a CS Agent in the link below. But if it's just pending charges, you're safe. But yes, contact credit card company first for confirmation. Always start there.

The same amount? Different amounts? Is a kid using a phone that you're paying for?

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You should check your payment history make sure you didn't purchase add ons. If not, then contact customer support with the link @softech provided.

Ash9Kal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card is charged 3 times a month for services. Who can I discuss this with?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Cue gramps squeaking out "back in the day". What seems to be the problem that you need help with?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ash9Kal 

you can message support here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

of course, you can share your issues, and Community members here would try to help 

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Ash9Kal 

All questions have to be asked here. If we can not solve it, we will give you a link to message customer support.

Need Help? Let's chat.