cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How and where do I send a message to @CS_Agent

Phil123123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How and where do I send a message to @CS_Agent? I need tech support but everytime in try to get a support ticket I get error code 404 even after clearing all cashe and cookies.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Phil123123 wrote:

How and where do I send a message to @CS_Agent? I need tech support but everytime in try to get a support ticket I get error code 404 even after clearing all cashe and cookies.

@Phil123123 - do not use the "@" symbol with private messaging any member (including Public Mobile customer support agents). The "@" symbol is only used to tag members here on the Community Forum, not used in Private Messaging.

Go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

@J_PM so many members are confused by this so much more since the upgrade this year.

Can the below be corrected, meaning take away that '@' symbol in the text box below? ALSO, can it be more obvious on how to contact and private message customer support?

esjliv_0-1697118622468.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Phil123123 

Is your issue the same as the one from yesterday wherein you were trying to get your voicemail to cut in earlier?

From this thread you started:

How do I get my voicemail to come on after 4 rings... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Phil123123 

As per @softech , can you share what tech issues you're having? Maybe we can help. Lots of knowledgeable people here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Phil123123

Chatbot ticket system has been having issue, please engage support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Of course, we can try to help if your can share your questions here 
Need Help? Let's chat.