cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How am I supposed to log into the account when the phone is lost or stolen.

wtfi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Been asking for su8pport for one of my other accounts for 2 or 3 days already, now the phone is lost or stolen. JHC 

Now that account has real personal information and credit card information in it and there is now a chance a thief could get into the phone account because they have the phone and thus the neversafe OTP 2FA security all tin their own hands.

Thanks a million for your "security"!

48 REPLIES 48

@wtfi 

I am not sure why @CS_Agent is not responding.  As I mentioned, they usually reply wirhin the same day, more likely within an hour.  I guess you have been checking your Community inbox??   Message them again in the morning and I am pretty sure you will get a reply

wtfi

I am beginning to think they plan this all out. Lost or stolen phone, no access to account, no CS_agent support, build up frustration, account has real name and credit card info, already bought new iPhone and PM sim card ready to replace. I have old sim card number on file. Long forgot email while I had the phone in my hands and when clicked "forgot email" and enter the number, it sends an email to the forgotten email. This is beyond epic retardation. This is criminal!

wtfi

I'm still getting no reply from the CS agent. Today I went and bought a new iPhone and and a new sim card for the affected number. I need to get into the account ASAP.

wtfi

The only community account I ever made was this account. 

It would have been nice if I could have used 1 email to make several separate phone accounts, but it would also be nice without this OTP crap.

I had logs of all the phones log ins and everything except this one. This one, because I had to do everything myself on it every month adding the payment because autopay didn't work, I took pictures of the log in info on my phone so I always had it with me. That was my phone that was stolen last year, right from my desk no less.. That maybe before the OTP because I was able to log into that account no prob and disabled that number after watching the activity on it for a couple days in hopes they would dial a number or take a call. 

So technically, if the recent phone is stolen, it could be in the same circles of criminals and they may have everything if they didn't reset the other phone and they somehow tie them into one another.

wtfi

The worker that uses that phone doesn't even know what an email is let alone know how to use a lock screen, that is why it was set up with autopay which hasn't worked in ages and I still have to manually top it up every month myself. Which would have been fine if I could have logged into the account easily and done from here. But because of the OTP crap I would still have go put my hands on the phone so I can get the code to log in as I did the other day when I tried changing the password which was unnecessary.

So the very reason this account had personal info in it, was because of the website security "neversafe".

@wtfi wrote:

I already figured out how to make the broken login site work. I just have to spoof user agent and OS run opera in win7 compatibility. 

Problems have evolved and even elevated now. The one phone with credit card info which I lost the email for to log in is now lost or stolen. 

Here is the comedy part, click forgot password, get an OTP, change password, NO PROBLEM. But click "Lost email", enter phone number, and they'll send you an EMAIL to the LOST EMAIL! 

@wtfi 

this is the same.  Agent can help to change the email address for that account and also put the account on hold.   Agent can even remove the credit card from that account.  So, no worries, just message support

@wtfi 

Yes, I saw you have been posting for days.  But please understand the Community is just made up of customers and we cannot help in case like yours.  Support will reply.  Please message them again and check your Community inbox.

As said, since you have couple accounts, always use Incognito mode to login Community.  When you done with one account, please close the Incognito session and launch another new one for access to another account

wtfi

Already done that several times over the last 2 or 3 days.

@wtfi   Now who ever has that phone, if they find the email in the phone or something, they'll have full access to that account thanks to 2FA and the OTP.

Surely you have password protected the lock screen and disabled notifications on the lock screen?

wtfi

I already figured out how to make the broken login site work. I just have to spoof user agent and OS run opera in win7 compatibility. 

Problems have evolved and even elevated now. The one phone with credit card info which I lost the email for to log in is now lost or stolen. 

Here is the comedy part, click forgot password, get an OTP, change password, NO PROBLEM. But click "Lost email", enter phone number, and they'll send you an EMAIL to the LOST EMAIL! 

wtfi

Already been doing that for THREE DAYS for this phone and THREE weeks for the previous phone. Now the second phone is elevated to F'ING IMPORTANT because that account has personal information including a credit card.

@wtfi 

you have been provided the CS agent messaging route many times.  Community members can only help as far as here.   

If that does not work,  please open ticket with support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

If you don't see any reply in 4 or 6 hours, message them again

wtfi

I already explained BEFORE the phone was lost or stolen that I lost the email and that is the most retarded system in itself ever. I clicked on "forgot email" and give it the number and it sends an email to the forgotten email.

BUT HEY, I HAD NO PROBLEM CHANGING THE PASSWORD, it just send an OTP to the texts! 

Now who ever has that phone, if they find the email in the phone or something, they'll have full access to that account thanks to 2FA and the OTP.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wtfi 

first , you have 16 phones and 16 accounts, plesse use a browser with Incognito mode to login for each.  And close the Incognito mode browser and relaunch another Incognito mode session when you are done with one account

If you have already created an EverSafe id, you can ask the code to send to email instead
On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Didn't get the code? or  Resend code and then choose Send email

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

If that does not work,  please open ticket with support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@wtfi Virtually every thread on here has a post containing a link to directly contact customer service. Here it is:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

wtfi

It seems to be related to all Telus services for the last 2 years. But this month has been the worst, PM ripped me off of half my data and all the add-on data I bought. 

Ported to PCmobile on a Bell network now with primary phone but now need to do something about all the rest of the phones. Haven't been having too many problems with networks though, its the neversafe log-in thats a problem and I am paying $70 a month for 20gb on most.

All I want to do is change the plans to a better deal. But if log in is going to be a persistent pain then I switch them all to Bell.

wtfi

This eversafe is a joke. Finally got logged in to the first phone account on a windows 7 antique laptop and got my account number to port out to PCmobile. 

Go to phone number two, forgot email used there, can't find my records of it. 

Select forgot email, enter phone number, expect text, NOPE, it sends an email to the email I just told it I forgot the email of.

That phone was setup on autopay which quit working and I had logged into it once a long time ago to try to fix it and it didn't work still so been manually adding top-ups via 611.

I was just going to change the plans on all the other phones but now I am seriously thinking of trashing all the existing numbers and then send out thousands of emails and texts to advise number changes to all 16 remaining phones on PM.

Pubic Mobile is going to cost me THOUANDS in unnecessary expenses because of this log in crap.

wtfi

I will be needing to open 16 more CS tickets.

I transferred one phone to a Bell provider already, 16 more to go. Because of eversafe login problems. 

Go to do the next phone, can't find the email used to log in, click "forgot email" and it asks for the number, give it the number and hit next and it sends an email to the email I have forgotten.

WTF is that retardation??

wtfi

I transferred one phone to a Bell provider already, 16 more to go. Because of eversafe login problems. 

Go to do the next phone, can't find the email used to log in, click "forgot email" and it asks for the number, give it the number and hit next and it sends an email to the email I have forgotten. WTF is that retardation??

Need to open another ticket.

wtfi

I don't really watch streaming videos anyway. I only use youtube for reference when I am working on stuff, like if there is something I need to see or know before digging into something, I'll try to find it on youtube. But now with 80GB of data, I could do more.

Anyway, not sure if PM was fixed by the time I got to town, but I was able to log in on a friends old Acer laptop running windows 7 and Opera web browser and even with every security feature maxed out. Just checking now to see if it works here.....and it doesn't on my phones or on my pc. Logging into community seems easier.

I'm going to install a second instance of Opera in a clean portable install and see if that works.

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just as a heads up Bell sometimes has plans with "SD Video Streaming" which are also throttled. In this case you have to pay an additional $5 to remove it or you can select a plan without that limitation.

On Telus it's forced, Bell gives you a choice, while Rogers and their sub brands are the ones that don't throttle video at all.

hi @BJMahoney keep checking the Community inbox, agent usually reply within 2 to 4 hours.   You can message them again if no reply for 6+ hours 

BJMahoney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have put in a service ticket. Both agents who have made contact have not responded to any of my messages after initially making contact. 

hi @BJMahoney you don't need to cancel the service.  PM agent can help to update the new sim card, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BJMahoney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

unfortunately there is no sim card in my old phone. I activated it with esim. 

wtfi

Resolved? Now I can access personal account information even when the login fails? But I still can't get to self serve and screen shot I post are not being permitted publicly. Here are four new screen shots but the public will not be permitted to see them? We'll see when I hit reply I guess.

Opera Snapshot_2024-01-26_213348_productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca.png000000.jpg000.jpgOpera Snapshot_2024-01-27_072152_productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca.png

wtfi

Since the CSA's can't seem to help, the public needs to see the truth of this service, but see now my screen shots are not being posted. I hope customers save screen shot for a class action law suit against Telus for this neversafe crap. Walmart did the same thing to online shoppers a couple years ago revealing all their credit cards and personal information of about 10 million Canadians. 

I wont bother trying to upload more images, I see the ones I did are all in my profile. 

Pre-paid or not pre-paid, it is a paid service for which people expect to get what they paid for and if they don't, they should get their hard earned money back!

wtfi

My screen images seem to have been deleted. Here is more. I love the part of neversafe ID redirecting from myaccount.publicmobile to the obviously publicly visible account information page.

000.jpg000000.jpgOpera Snapshot_2024-01-27_072152_productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca.pngOpera Snapshot_2024-01-26_213348_productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca.png

wtfi

Opera Snapshot_2024-01-26_213348_productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca.pngOpera Snapshot_2024-01-25_123110_publicmobile.ca.png000000.jpgOpera Snapshot_2024-01-27_072152_productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca.png

wtfi

Do want all the screen shots off the last 3 weeks of bull? I can do that. I can also take screen shot of the useless chat bot. Maybe they should just give me a number to call. I've been ripped off ever since neversafe! 

And this started me on this month when I saw a special offer and thought it would be worth trying to log in so I can scoop up the offer and get rid of this $70 a month for a lousy 20gb. 

As soon as I made a "ticket" my data all vanished and then I bought 3 $15 1 gb data top ups and all I got was 500 mb, two weeks, or 3 weeks later, here I am still not getting any replies in the messages. 

So glad I am not retarded enough to give my credit card to a crime syndicate.

Need Help? Let's chat.