cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How am I supposed to log into the account when the phone is lost or stolen.

wtfi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Been asking for su8pport for one of my other accounts for 2 or 3 days already, now the phone is lost or stolen. JHC 

Now that account has real personal information and credit card information in it and there is now a chance a thief could get into the phone account because they have the phone and thus the neversafe OTP 2FA security all tin their own hands.

Thanks a million for your "security"!

48 REPLIES 48

wtfi

Tomorrow I am going to town and buying a Bell carrier sim. 

Being ripped off of data, not able to log in to account for the last 2 years, paying $70 a month for a lousy 20gb data and telus is throttling peoples connections and activities they PAY to use. I'm done with this!

I wouldn't doubt their moderators censor dissenting messages too. I get no responses from agent other that usual retard advice, as if I have never used a different browser, cleared cache, changed devices and a million other things over the coarse of two years.

I am glad I am not one of the fools that gives out credit/debit card information or other real information to criminal organizations like this.

wtfi

Remove your old sim from your wrecked phone and make sure it is clean and dry and put it in another phone.

After that, you can cancel your service and get a new provider that does have a joke of website or ripping us off for data services.

@wtfi   You've posted multiple comments in various community threads but have you ever actually contacted customer service by private message, which is the only way to get help from a Public Mobile employee?   Only customers are seeing your posts here and can't do anything to your account.   As has been suggested before, use this link to explain your problem to them.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

wtfi

For the normie, they would just give up by now. But for those of us who persistent, we will still find a way to reply. 

You are deliberately F'ing us over!

I have been ripped off on my data and my plan for 2 years because you have "Profiled" me obviously!

You are a racist profiling web site and cell service, this is obvious now!

I am done with this unless I can access my account by the 31st of January 2024. Then I am done with this BS!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wtfi PM data tracking is generally accurate, I suspect you have some app draining data on the  background

Best to find out if it is device or PM ,  download data tracking app and track it  from first day of the PM cycle. But remember PM cycle is 30 days and not monthly, so either reset data manually on the first day for each PM cycle 9r use app that can auto reset every 30 days, like Data Usage Manager on Android 

wtfi

For some 2 years of eversafe and my rip off $70 a month plan on several phones before I realized what neversafe was, have all been locked in at $70 with only 20gb of data ever since. 

Two phone were not loged into with neversafe, one was stolen and I was able to log in and create neversafe access long enough to report it stolen and deactivate the sim and account. The other one, still on its $50/4gb a month plan was still receiving special offers in the text. The user saw an offer of unlimited data for an extra $5 a month so he typed "YES" and received the offer. To this day I have not activated neversafe on that phone. 

But for all the others on neversafe accounts, I can not access any of them and the "two factor authentication" is utter trash. In order for me to change the plans I have to be able to log into each phones account. 

But starting on Jan 22nd, I had to buy 3 $15 / 1GB top ups for my phone because for some strange reason I ran out of data earlier than usual, or maybe I just got ripped off on the last bit of my 20GB like I did on the 3 $15 top ups which I activated using the text service. "YES1" for 1GB of data, THREE TIMES! $45 on top of $70 for 3 lousy extra gigs I didn't even get to use. 

I can't even log into my community profile properly, "wtfi" is a new creation which apparently I didn't even need to go through any sign up. 

I have over the last 2 years tried to open several tickets, I may have one working now but so far it is a no go. 

When this phone plan expires at the of this month I will have to spend thousands to run around and collect all 17 phones and replace all their sim cards with a Bell provider and activate 17 accounts with Bell and add the funds to ever account and port all the numbers over to all the right right phones and run around the province and redistribute every phone. 

If I can not get a simple log in to a simple site so I can manage a simple service without hiring extra staff, then it is not worth my time or money to continue being a PM customer.

But it is worth filing a law suit and reporting Telus for fraud!

And before anybody says "do this or do that" I have already done everything and the problem has been persistent on all platforms, all browsers, at every location. The only reason I managed to get on here now is because Public Mobile popped up on my computer, and for the first time in a very long was able to access any part of Public Mobile, Telus or Neversafe! Opera Snapshot_2024-01-23_091510_eversafe.id.telus.com.pngOpera Snapshot_2024-01-23_091437_selfserve.publicmobile.ca.pngOpera Snapshot_2024-01-23_091410_auth.telus.com.pngOpera Snapshot_2024-01-07_110343_auth.telus.com.png

wtfi

In 2 days, 3 add-ons at $15 each for 1 gb each, I had no internet access tethering my computer, my phone shows 79.66 MB of data usage and Public Mobile finally pops up on my computer saying I am out of data. 3 GB in less 48 hours that does NOT show on my phone and no internet access the whole time. Several attempts to log into Public Mobile are futile, no self service, not community, nothing and then I get a chat bot after some erroneous log in to Telus that goes nowhere. Then I manage to get to a new community profile that is some king of guest account. 

I have submitted tickets and get messages that are about useful as the chat bot. And to do this, I have to enter the code sent to my phone every few minutes to log back into this which can take hours.

I've tried on multiple devices, browsers, incognito (incognito worked a couple times a year or so ago) and I can download from google play even if I had data because I do not have google anything. The Public Mobile *.apk should be available in site for direct download. But I should have to use my phone for messing with my account I have 55 inch screen to do it on.

In the old system, PM used to send special offers to my text messaging where |I could simply type "YES" to accept the offer. Now I have to log in to a broken site that never works. I was lucky a year ago when one of my phones was stolen and I had to log in to cancel the sim. That seemed to be just a fluke. 

I've seen other non-Telus providers offering 70GB for $40. But I will have to change about 17 phones over. At $10 bucks a sim card, that will start with $170 plus tax bill. Plus all the top-up cards needed. 

I would rather not go through such trouble and expense. I never asked for "eversafe" or "two factor authentication" or the "app". It was secure the way it was. 

Imagine if your phone is stolen and you have to log in to report but the eversafe code is sent to the stolen phone. 

Or the phone that is stolen has the app to manage the account. 

Suddenly a thief has access to your call and text history both on the stolen phone and in your account, if you use a credit card, that too, your name if you are dumb enough to use your real name on your account, your address, your email address, and all other accounts. Bingo for the criminals, "eversafe" hands you your whole life over to unscrupulous criminals all over the world. Without much effort the criminals will have your Social Insurance Number and even your Birth Certificate, a new drivers license with their face instead of yours, they may even be able to falsify your records and have you arrested instead of them. All because of "eversafe" and useless chat bots!

You should at least have a java free version of self serve and community support if the only support is going to be found in the community.Opera Snapshot_2024-01-25_123044_widget.telus.tiia.ai.pngOpera Snapshot_2024-01-25_123110_publicmobile.ca.png

HI @wtfi 

can you try using Chrome ?

wtfi

Not even your community reply work properly anymore.

If I wanted eversafe insecurity I ran through the streets shouting profanities. 

I want my money back for a the broken service I haven't been getting for the last year or so.

I want CRTC to shut telus down and investigate them for stealing. All my data usage is a rip off, I only clock about 50% and PM says I used all the data, I monitor my data by the byte and I sure as f didn't use what I paid for.

Here are some screen shots of how well your eversafe works. 

I want into my account the old fashioned way before the end of this month, and if not, then I will go to a different provider not under your umbrella corporation, I through with telus. I will be filing a complaint with CRTC and reporting criminal fraud against telus if this not resolved in less 7 days. This has been going on for a year and I have made several attempts to get support and I pay $70 plus per month, sometimes even $200. Plus multiple phones and accounts. I also have several others on the same plan and they all be switching as I run those accounts too. We will be looking at a loss of business to telus of thousands per month and a law suit for a refund over the last year.Opera Snapshot_2024-01-23_091510_eversafe.id.telus.com.pngOpera Snapshot_2024-01-23_091437_selfserve.publicmobile.ca.pngOpera Snapshot_2024-01-23_091410_auth.telus.com.pngOpera Snapshot_2024-01-07_110343_auth.telus.com.png

wtfi

"Don't take it personally"? It IS PERSONAL! Its MY money I spend to have a service, I pay for it from my daily slavery.

I EXPECT easy access to MY account and any services provided. I don't need all this eversafe crap that doesn't even work!

This page isn’t working

selfserve.publicmobile.ca redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTSOpera Snapshot_2024-01-07_110343_auth.telus.com.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@wtfi  Best to work with support to get fixed so you can access your account and get your old community ID back . But 

After you submit ticket keep an eye on your community inbox for their reply , or you can use this link to the community in box

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

wtfi

I am literally logged into my "community" profile on telus, with nowhere to go from there, in another tab right now. But it seems to have no bearing on this page. Craziness.

HI @wtfi 

the site is working, I can login, it is just your account

please use the link I provided above to submit ticket with PM agent to have it fixed

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@wtfi  Yes I agree I liked the old way better to and you could disable 2FA , more we are just customers like you trying to help one another but using the link to support and the can help fix and get back your old community ID 

adding are you using the same email for PM and Telus ? That could be causing some issues for you also @wtfi 

wtfi

I want the web site FIXED and back to the way it used to be or I'm switching to Sasktel. I'm done paying telus for crap service. I can't even login to my community account. I can on telus though, but that doesn't get my proper account access here. I literally had to create a nick name just to use this dialog. 

I want to be able log into my account. I waited a full frigging year hoping they would FIX the mess they made. I want the OLD system back.

HI @wtfi 

your service has been working all along?

if just login issue, PM agent can help

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437     

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@wtfi  Submit ticket with support to help you gain access to your account and change plans 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

wtfi

I haven't been able to log into my account for months if not years since they messed up the original web log in and site. 

I also can't access self serve if I am out of data and I see there is an offer less than half price and almost double what I have now but I can't get it because I can't log in.

I'm almost done with all this CIA/NSA security and bloated java scripted 400000 redirect for security checks with 9500 different public and private companies. 

This isn't security, its full on invasion of all our privacy!

Need Help? Let's chat.