cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday gift by text

Horchid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have been waiting for the holiday gift text message as advised by other posts. 

Back in December and also early January I've separately messaged Agents asking to see if I was missed in the text message, but haven't received any response.

Could anyone, or any Agents out there look into it? I was a customer since the summer of last year.

I haven't received the holiday gift text message and I was looking forward to it 😞

5 REPLIES 5

@Horchid wrote:

Thanks, I already messaged before twice and did not receive any response but I'll try again. 

@Horchid  - Customer Support likely got a lot of these requests. Response times vary. But if over 24 hours ago (even though it says up to 48 to respond) I would send another message or poke the last one you received about it.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You might not have much luck given the promotion ended Dec 31st, but it doesn't hurt to ask a CSAgent. Best to wait until this year's More the Merrier. 

Horchid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I already messaged before twice and did not receive any response but I'll try again. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Horchid 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Horchid : Were you here before Dec 1? Did you start during Dec?

If either are yes then you'll need to contact the CSA's to get them added.

Need Help? Let's chat.