cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday gift 2GB and 500 free Intl long distance min

Serjeant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I haven't received the offer this year yet.  How can I request?

12 REPLIES 12

@worrow   

No worry, everyone is eligible.

since you already tried YES2 ,  Please  open a ticket via Chatbot for PM Support to add it back for you manually :

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

worrow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I also have not received this years holiday freebies. I did send the text with the YES2 but I got a reply saying I’m not eligible for it. I’ve looked at my account and confirm I haven’t had it

Kaleden

Send a text to 4911 and YES2 in the message box.  It adds it immediately. 

Kaleden

Send a text to 4911, type YES2 in the message field. They add it immediately and notify you that it is done.  Easy leash. 

@computergeek541- Oh. So you're agreeing that the login method is troublesome. Yup. And so I have better luck with the pin. It's why I've added the suggestion to use the pin method. We get lots of replies in here of people saying the login method didn't work. So there you go.

@dust2dust wrote:

@computergeek541- Interesting. I had to ask for the freebies for one account. I used the pin method. From submit to a response saying done took all of 12 minutes.

Are you saying neither verification method works for you when you need support?

I probably shouldn't say that it never works, but the last two times I have opened tickets, Self Serve veriication didn't work.  This wasn't isolated to one account either.  The username and passwords were correct, but the ticketing system wouldn't accept the credentials either time.  Both times, I had to use PIN.

@computergeek541- Interesting. I had to ask for the freebies for one account. I used the pin method. From submit to a response saying done took all of 12 minutes.

Are you saying neither verification method works for you when you need support?

@dust2dust wrote:

@computergeek541- ?? Double (triple) negative? 🙂 What are you saying? 🙂

Sorry. I typed the wrong word.

@computergeek541- ?? Double (triple) negative? 🙂 What are you saying? 🙂

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Serjeant 

If you are a new Public Mobile activation the announcement says this:

• These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

@dust2dust wrote:

Click on the chatbot (simon) link down below to go about submitting a ticket to ask for them. Use the pin verification method instead of the login method. I've had better luck with that method.

My findings have been that I can never get Self Serve veification to work any more.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the chatbot (simon) link down below to go about submitting a ticket to ask for them. Use the pin verification method instead of the login method. I've had better luck with that method.

Need Help? Let's chat.